Forums

This topic is locked

Flash Professional CS6

Posted 29 Jun 2012 07:22:33
has voted
29 Jun 2012 07:22:33 siddharth rohra posted:
Mobile content simulation for AIR
The new mobile content simulator allows you to simulate Hardware keys, acceleromenter, Multi-touch, and Geo-location.
To the top
Choose network interface for remote debugging for AIR
When you publish an AIR app to an Android or iOS device, you can choose the network interface to use for remote debugging. Flash Pro will package the IP address of the selected network interface into the debug mode mobile application. The app can then auto-connect to the host IP to start a debug session when it launches on the target mobile device. To access the setting, choose File > Publish Settings, and then select the Deployment tab in the AIR Settings dialog box. For more information, see Packaging applications for AIR for iOS and Publishing for Adobe AIR for desktop articles.
adobecs6blog.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/adobe-flash-professional-cs6/

Replies

Replied 29 Jun 2012 09:09:05
29 Jun 2012 09:09:05 harshawardha dangoel replied:
InCopy CS6
Parallel collaborative workflow
Experience tight integration with InDesign CS6 to enable writers, editors, and designers to simultaneously work on a single document without overwriting each other's contributions.
Flexible page views
Edit in the view most suited to your current task. Galley View displays 100% accurate line breaks. Story View enables faster word processing. And Layout View lets you edit text in relation to design.
Precise copyfitting
View copyfit information as you work. Constant visual feedback informs you of space remaining — or how far you're overset — as well as story depth and line, word, and character counts.
cs6-adobe.blogspot.in/2012/06/incopy-cs6.html
Replied 04 Jul 2012 10:02:32
04 Jul 2012 10:02:32 siddharth rohra replied:
I've been struggling to align a re-recording dialog for this video I shot at school and a friend suggested I try the new Audition CS6 from Adobe with this new ADR tool - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-video/how-to-use-auto-speech-alignment-in-audition/?sdid=JUMNF I have to say it's made my life so much easier. You can get the demo from here - www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN and trust me, it'll save you a lot of time.

This is amazing! I love the new SpeedGrade CS6. It gives me complete control on corrections and grading and the new secondary colour correction tool is absolutely brilliant. I found out about it through this video - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-video/secondary-color-correction-in-speedgrade-cs6/?sdid=JUMNH and after doing some more research I found this one too - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-video/whats-new-in-speedgrade-cs6/?sdid=JUMNG . Now to upgrade to a better GPU!

There are these new awesome content aware move and content aware patch tools in the new Photoshop – check them out - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-design/russell-brown-six-favorite-features-from-photoshop-cs6-in-six-minutes/?sdid=JUMMY and finally photoshop supports a little bit of video work too! And the best part is all the features are available in the demo version I got from here - www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN

I filled out a feedback form and Adobe actually added the feature I wanted to Photoshop CS6. Finally video editing in photoshop! You can buy it from here - shop.adobe.com/in?sdid=JUMTL or you can find a store in India with this - www.adobe.com/in/purchase/?sdid=JUMTM

I needed flexible layouts for my eMag to be compatible with multiple devices. I saw this video - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-design/getting-started-with-the-new-liquid-layout-and-alternate-layout-features-in-indesign-cs6/?sdid=JUMNA and downloaded InDesign CS6 from here - www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN and I have to say, it's absolutely brilliant. I just work with one file and with a few clicks it's compatible with an iPad, a Galaxy Tab and notebook and even mobile.
Replied 02 Aug 2012 13:10:30
02 Aug 2012 13:10:30 Shraddha Mehra replied:
I’ve just started a side project that develops small scale flash games and the scariest part, even more than design work, is getting the coding to show just what you want. I’ve worked with flash in the past and given javascript a shot a few times and after seeing this video - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-web/creating-javascript-in-flash-professional-cs6/?sdid=JYNXA a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. I’ve ordered my copy from here shop.adobe.com/in?sdid=JUMTL and I can’t wait to get started!
adobecs6blog.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/adobe-flash-professional-cs6/

Reply to this topic