Forums

This topic is locked

New Audition CS6 from Adobe

Posted 04 Jul 2012 09:04:12
has voted
04 Jul 2012 09:04:12 siddharth rohra posted:
I've been struggling to align a re-recording dialog for this video I shot at school and a friend suggested I try the new Audition CS6 from Adobe with this new ADR tool - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-video/how-to-use-auto-speech-alignment-in-audition/?sdid=JUMNF I have to say it's made my life so much easier. You can get the demo from here - www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN and trust me, it'll save you a lot of time.

This is amazing! I love the new SpeedGrade CS6. It gives me complete control on corrections and grading and the new secondary colour correction tool is absolutely brilliant. I found out about it through this video - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-video/secondary-color-correction-in-speedgrade-cs6/?sdid=JUMNH and after doing some more research I found this one too - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-video/whats-new-in-speedgrade-cs6/?sdid=JUMNG . Now to upgrade to a better GPU!

There are these new awesome content aware move and content aware patch tools in the new Photoshop – check them out - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-design/russell-brown-six-favorite-features-from-photoshop-cs6-in-six-minutes/?sdid=JUMMY and finally photoshop supports a little bit of video work too! And the best part is all the features are available in the demo version I got from here - www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN

I filled out a feedback form and Adobe actually added the feature I wanted to Photoshop CS6. Finally video editing in photoshop! You can buy it from here - shop.adobe.com/in?sdid=JUMTL or you can find a store in India with this - www.adobe.com/in/purchase/?sdid=JUMTM

I needed flexible layouts for my eMag to be compatible with multiple devices. I saw this video - tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-design/getting-started-with-the-new-liquid-layout-and-alternate-layout-features-in-indesign-cs6/?sdid=JUMNA and downloaded InDesign CS6 from here - www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN and I have to say, it's absolutely brilliant. I just work with one file and with a few clicks it's compatible with an iPad, a Galaxy Tab and notebook and even mobile.

Reply to this topic