Forums

This topic is locked

Adobe Premiere Pro CS6

Posted 02 Aug 2012 13:15:11
has voted
02 Aug 2012 13:15:11 Shraddha Mehra posted:
I’ve been playing around with the demo version of the new Premiere Pro from CS6 and it’s amazing how easily I can edit my school projects. I’ve finished 4 15 min shorts in just over a week and they’re all shot in multiple angles with 3 or 4 cameras. The new multicam editing features of premiere pro tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-video/expanded-multicam-editing-in-premiere-pro-cs6/?sdid=JYNXB are seriously a godsend!
adobecs6blog.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/whats-new-in-adobe-premiere-pro/

Replies

Replied 08 Aug 2012 09:30:02
08 Aug 2012 09:30:02 Giselle Raut replied:
I always had an interest in editing and making videos but almost everyone I knew told me it’s a really hard job. There was always talk about FCP being a pain and really complicated and that I’d spend days on a single project. I found this awesome webinar bit.ly/Oh0sAo that covers the basics of editing as well as some advanced editing skills. After watching it I though screw FCP, I’m just going to get Permiere Pro and downloaded it from here - www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN and I’ve never looked back
Replied 24 Aug 2012 05:49:31
24 Aug 2012 05:49:31 Shantanu Bose replied:
I’ve always been sketchy about shifting from one software to another or even upgrading software I use regularly, most because I’m afraid of the time wasted as well as the new/different shortcuts and features. I’ve been editing on FCP for a few years now and recently a friend told me about the new Premier Pro version which supposedly kicks its ass. I downloaded the trial from here - www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN and gave it a shot but the changed interface was too hard to handle. Fortunately Adobe have been kind enough to provide a demo with all the basic features as well as some unique ones so you can watch this www.adobecs6vod.com/?sdid=KABYU and get on with a bigger and better editing software!
Replied 31 Aug 2012 12:49:49
31 Aug 2012 12:49:49 Niyati Gokhale replied:
I’ve been playing with the new Premiere Pro from Adobe’s new Creative Suite 6 and it’s pretty awesome, but until recently I hadn’t even scratched the surface of new features. I learnt about multi-cam editing, new audio sync features and lots more from the seminar they did at their roadshow. Check it out - www.adobecs6vod.com?sdid=KABYU you might find some useful features too!

Reply to this topic