Forums

This topic is locked

Adobe Photoshop CS6

Posted 08 Aug 2012 09:31:59
has voted
08 Aug 2012 09:31:59 Giselle Raut posted:
I always felt that 3D art was still too time consuming for an age in which we need it everywhere! I do posters, cards, AVs, walk-throughs and a lot more graphic and video work and for all of these things I spend way too much time on the 3D rendering. I happened upon this video that showcases the new3D features of Photoshop CS6 - tv.adobe.com/watch/photoshop-cs6-featuretour/3d-controls-at-your-fingertips-in-photoshop-cs6-extended/?sdid=JYNWV and it’s pretty interesting. I’ve got the trial version www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN and I’ve just started playing around with the features. Let’s hope things go smoothly!

Replies

Replied 24 Aug 2012 05:41:42
24 Aug 2012 05:41:42 Shantanu Bose replied:
As a hobby, I picked up Photoshop and started making mock movie posters and text art for friends using their Facebook photos. I was always fascinated by the way textures and perspectives were added to text forms and generally spent 3-4 hours on the weekends going through photoshop tutorials. Then I found this www.adobecs6vod.com/?sdid=KABYU and decided to give the new CS6 a shot. It’s really awesome and makes my life so much easier. Now I no longer get frustrated with my screen and churn out 2-3 posters every weekend!
Replied 31 Aug 2012 12:51:29
31 Aug 2012 12:51:29 Niyati Gokhale replied:
I took time out to go to Adobe’s roadshow and loved every minute of it. The guys highlighted all the new features of Photoshop and were really helpful with tips to improve quality and time of working. If you missed it, here’s the link - www.adobecs6vod.com?sdid=KABYU take some time out and go through it, there’s something for any photoshop user in there.
Replied 27 Sep 2012 08:57:21
27 Sep 2012 08:57:21 Giselle Raut replied:
The new CS6 photoshop had a whole lot of new features that were confusing me a lot too. I went through some demo videos but they only scraped the surface of the applications of these features. Fortunately Adobe made the video of their roadshow that I was unable to attend. www.adobecs6vod.com?sdid=KABYU if you have an hour to spare, go through it and you’ll find a lot more detailed help with the features that have been hard to get used to.

Reply to this topic