Forums

This topic is locked

Adobe CS6 Tutorial

Posted 31 Aug 2012 12:57:09
has voted
31 Aug 2012 12:57:09 Niyati Gokhale posted:
I’ve been looking at a lot of Adobe’s videos off late, trying to pick up new tricks for CS6 and the stuff is awesome but there wasn’t any comprehensive tutorial on all the new features. I signed up for the roadshow but couldn’t make it and was really disappointed. I found the webcast of the roadshow - www.adobecs6vod.com?sdid=KABYU and spent a good 2 hours going through the new features in Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6 and InDesign to help out with my work. Even after watching the demo videos, there were some features I didn’t know about that were covered in this tutorial.

Replies

Replied 17 Sep 2012 07:56:05
17 Sep 2012 07:56:05 Rakhee Chitale replied:
I’m a software developer for a small company. When my husband told me about Adobe’s roadshow, I decided I HAD to go for it. Adobe gave us a live tutorial on all the new features CS6 had! It was really cool and eye-opening! Its okay! For those who missed it, you can watch it from the comfort of you home! Just go to this link www.adobecs6vod.com?sdid=KABYUso you can get your tutorials and previews of new features wherever you are!

Reply to this topic