ASP

This topic is locked

Variation on Master-Detail Pages

Posted 25 Jul 2001 22:03:39
has voted
25 Jul 2001 22:03:39 Julie Meredith posted:
This is my first posting so I hope I'm doing this right

I hate to ask a dumb question but...
Is it possible to go from a master page to one of two detail pages? For example, I have a master page listing company projects that currently links to a detail page showing the details for each project but... I would like to use a different detail pages depending upon if the projects are qualitative or quantitative i.e., if they click for details on a qualitative project it would go to the qualitative_details.asp page and then the same for a quantitative_details.asp page.

Please help

Replies

Replied 25 Jul 2001 22:13:27
25 Jul 2001 22:13:27 Viktor Farcic replied:
You can do this with Conditional Region Extension.
www.udzone.com/showDetail.asp?TypeId=2&NewsId=355

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
This is my first posting so I hope I'm doing this right

I hate to ask a dumb question but...
Is it possible to go from a master page to one of two detail pages? For example, I have a master page listing company projects that currently links to a detail page showing the details for each project but... I would like to use a different detail pages depending upon if the projects are qualitative or quantitative i.e., if they click for details on a qualitative project it would go to the qualitative_details.asp page and then the same for a quantitative_details.asp page.

Please help

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic