Forums

ASP

This topic is locked

Scheduling of Email

Posted 05 Aug 2001 22:17:12
has voted
05 Aug 2001 22:17:12 Tim Wong posted:
HELP. I've been looking for any information on how to schedule emails at different intervals. I am using Ultradev with ASP language and Access database.

I want it set up so that different people can receive emails at different intervals for varying lengths of time. For example, one person may want to receive an email everyday for two weeks, while another person may want to receive an email every second day for three weeks.

Is there a way to do this using code or is there an application that does this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Replies

Replied 06 Aug 2001 17:56:47
06 Aug 2001 17:56:47 Joel Martinez replied:
that's a doozy of a project you've got there... I would say that for something this specialized, you would want to custom code this app. but unfortunatly, I know that not everyone is a "code warrior".

the only other recourse that I can think of, is using some third party service like www.listbot.com or others like it (search on google for mailing list services or something). perhaps you can find that functionality there.

hope this helps,

Joel Martinez

----------
set rs = conn.execute("SELECT answer FROM brain WHERE question = "& forumPost &"

Reply to this topic