Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

Bug-Tracking on a dime & PHP

Posted 17 Jan 2005 20:48:58
has voted
17 Jan 2005 20:48:58 Chris Charlton posted:
Wanted to share a couple <b>bug-trackers</b> that are easy to install, small/quick, and get the job done. If you administer multiple sites you can have your own bug-tracker for all, or install a bug-tracker on each domain/site so they can use it to enter bugs.

I use bug-trackers for extensions, sites, and even toasting bread! Okay, I lied about the toast.

<ul><li><b>Flyspray</b> - flyspray.rocks.cc - <i>"Flyspray is an easy to use BTS for those who don't require all the complexities of something like Bugzilla"</i>.</li>
<li><b>Eventum</b> - dev.mysql.com/downloads/other/eventum/ - <i>"user-friendly and flexible issue tracking system that can be used by a support department to track incoming technical support requests, or by a software development team to quickly organize tasks and bugs. Eventum is used by the MySQL AB Technical Support team"</i>, looks very promising.</li>
<li>of course, <b>BugZilla</b> - www.bugzilla.org</li></ul>
These are mainly in PHP, and I'm sure others (ASP,ColdFusion,JSP) are out there so google them or check SourceForge.net

Reply to this topic