Forums

This topic is locked

Slide Show Pro

Posted 28 Oct 2007 18:19:52
has voted
28 Oct 2007 18:19:52 jack carman posted:
I have just purchased Slide Show pro. It appears to come with no instructions as to how to use it. It was a waste of my money. I have attempted to email to Dmx zone, but their email address won't work. My cell phone won't call their number. They don't give me any other choice except to write them a letter. Can anyone tell me where to find instructions for this software?

Replies

Replied 29 Oct 2007 11:54:34
29 Oct 2007 11:54:34 Georgi Kralev replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I have just purchased Slide Show pro. It appears to come with no instructions as to how to use it. It was a waste of my money. I have attempted to email to Dmx zone, but their email address won't work. My cell phone won't call their number. They don't give me any other choice except to write them a letter. Can anyone tell me where to find instructions for this software?
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Hi Jack,

You can find the online tutorials for Active Slide Show Pro through the following link:
www.dmxzone.com/ShowDetail.asp?NewsId=11366
(You can find this tutorial also if you click at Help button in the dialog window of the extension.)

If you need some additional information you can also check the FAQ section of the extension:
www.dmxzone.com/index.asp?TypeId=7&CatId=956

For problems and question about the extension you can write to the following Active Slideshow Pro support forums:
www.dmxzone.com/forum/default.asp?NewsId=11360

I hope that you will find this information useful.

Regards,

Georgi Kralev

----------------------------------
Support - www.DMXzone.com

Reply to this topic