Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

PHP and PGP

Posted 01 Oct 2001 16:02:59
has voted
01 Oct 2001 16:02:59 Michael O'Neill posted:
I am trying to set up a system whereby a customer transmits credit card details by SSL to a php script where it is encrypted in pgp and mailed to me. My host has pgp installed in /usr/blah/blah/pgp and he tells me that I can upload my keys to anywhere on my server. I have set up pgp on my windows machine. I would appreciate some pointers on how to complete the setup or directions to some sample scripts.
Thanks.

Replies

Replied 02 Oct 2001 16:49:25
02 Oct 2001 16:49:25 Tim Green replied:
Whilst I appreciate that you are wanting to mix PHP and PGP functionality, your question is really concerning the creation of PGP keys on a Windows machine, and is therefore Off-Topic. You would be far better off looking for a more dedicated forum for your answer.

Unfortunately I can't help you on that score either, but if anyone reading this thread has any idea on a good PGP resource, then please contribute to the thread!

All the best

Tim Green

Extension & PHP TalkZone Manager
<font size=1>-------------------------------------------
<i>Please read the Forum FAQ before posting
a question to this TalkZone.</i>
-------------------------------------------
www.UDzone.com : A dynamic Dreamweaver,
Ultradev and Fireworks site for developers
by developers.
-------------------------------------------</font id=size1>
Replied 02 Oct 2001 22:28:02
02 Oct 2001 22:28:02 Michael O'Neill replied:
Thanks anyway Tim. If I get enough info on the subject you might find a place for it somewhere on your site, as I am sure I am not the only person with this problem.
Mike.

Replied 03 Oct 2001 01:03:43
03 Oct 2001 01:03:43 Tim Green replied:
I'm sure you're right Mike.

If you do find anything that sorts your problem out, please feel free to post it to this thread. Or even submit it as an FAQ (they are always good).

Meanwhile, if I get chance I will have a look around too, to see what I can find out.

Tim Green

Extension & PHP TalkZone Manager
<font size=1>-------------------------------------------
<i>Please read the Forum FAQ before posting
a question to this TalkZone.</i>
-------------------------------------------
www.UDzone.com : A dynamic Dreamweaver,
Ultradev and Fireworks site for developers
by developers.
-------------------------------------------</font id=size1>

Reply to this topic