Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

Fatal error: Unknown function: defhned()

Posted 02 Oct 2001 02:16:47
has voted
02 Oct 2001 02:16:47 david richardson posted:
Apache : 1.3.14
PHP: 4.0.6
ADODB: 1.31 20
PHAkt : 1.0.1
ORACLE 8 with php/oci

I get this annoying error “Fatal error: Unknown function: defhned() in /opt/php4/apache/htdocs/forms/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 20” the first time I use my application in the morning, after going back in and out of the app a few times it works great for the rest of the day. This is driving me crazy because I cannot always be the first one to start the app every day. It says Unknown function: defhned() but on that line it doesn’t reference to a function called defhned().

Line 20: “if (!defined('_ADODB_LAYER')) {“

I have tested the same code on windows 2000 and linux and do not have any problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David Richardson

Replies

Replied 02 Oct 2001 16:43:24
02 Oct 2001 16:43:24 Tim Green replied:
This is extremely unusual as my first thought was that it is a typo somewhere in the ADODB library. But it isn't.

The only thing that springs immediately to mind is that you may have a virus floating around. Obviously what is happening is that something is being re-written somewhere on the fly, and this is a characteristic of some virii.

However, I could be totally wrong on this. In all my experience with PHAkT I haven't come across this before, so my first step would be to scan your machine with a good virus scanner.

Tim Green

Extension & PHP TalkZone Manager
<font size=1>-------------------------------------------
<i>Please read the Forum FAQ before posting
a question to this TalkZone.</i>
-------------------------------------------
www.UDzone.com : A dynamic Dreamweaver,
Ultradev and Fireworks site for developers
by developers.
-------------------------------------------</font id=size1>

Reply to this topic