Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

PHakt extension

Posted 22 Nov 2001 01:57:15
has voted
22 Nov 2001 01:57:15 Henry Diong posted:
I've successfully connected mySQL database on my remote server (Unix)to Ultradev via Data Source Name advanced. DWUD has automatically created an adodb and connections folder which includes the file connMusic.php. I've uploaded both of them. However when I try to perform a Recordset (Query) on my database, Ultradev wouldn't list or highlight any tables. In addition, when I tried to use the Live object in order to use the Insert Record Insertion form as an alternative, it's able to connect successfully to the remote server but wouldn't register/record the new DSN setting, and thus I'm not able to perform a recordset.
Any advise?

Replies

Replied 23 Nov 2001 02:09:00
23 Nov 2001 02:09:00 Tim Green replied:
Yes. Read my comments in response to this question on the Connecting to a MySQL Database via JDBC tutorial.

Then please read the FAQ (the link is in my sig). Duplicate posts are an annoyance as they mean that information inevitably gets spread around multiple locations.

In the future I would ask that you ask your question, and wait sufficient time for a response. If no response is forthcoming a gently reminder, a day or so later will suffice.

Apologies, if I appear to be harsh, but I'm sure you will understand my point.

Regards

Tim Green

Extension & PHP TalkZone Manager
<font size=1>-------------------------------------------
<i>Please read the Forum FAQ before posting
a question to this TalkZone.</i>
-------------------------------------------
www.UDzone.com : A dynamic Dreamweaver,
Ultradev and Fireworks site for developers
by developers.
-------------------------------------------</font id=size1>

Reply to this topic