Forums

This topic is locked

Printing all records in a repeat region

Posted 28 Jun 2002 15:27:25
has voted
28 Jun 2002 15:27:25 Carla Goldburg posted:
I have a search and result page that I have created in UltraDev. My result page returns a table with a repeat region. The repeat region returns 10 records on each page. I need to be able to print the table returned from the search. When I use the print function built in the browser it only prints the 10 records on the web page. I need to print all the records returned from the search. How can I print all records (example 120 records) and not just the 10 records displayed on the page without having to go to the next 10 results and print that page separately.

Replies

Replied 28 Jun 2002 16:36:40
28 Jun 2002 16:36:40 Viktor Farcic replied:
Create new page with all records and privide a link to it.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I have a search and result page that I have created in UltraDev. My result page returns a table with a repeat region. The repeat region returns 10 records on each page. I need to be able to print the table returned from the search. When I use the print function built in the browser it only prints the 10 records on the web page. I need to print all the records returned from the search. How can I print all records (example 120 records) and not just the 10 records displayed on the page without having to go to the next 10 results and print that page separately.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Viktor Farcic
www.farcic.com
TalkZone Manager

Reply to this topic