Forums

This topic is locked

ASP 2.13 weird

Posted 18 Nov 2003 09:35:52
has voted
18 Nov 2003 09:35:52 Todd Queen posted:
I upgraded to 2.13 from 2.09 (which was working fine) because, when my hoster changed my site to another Drive letter, 2.09 would not work anymore. Now with 2.13...First, the JS file does not include properly so I have to copy and paste the javascript code in every form. Secondly, if a file size is exactly my set limit, the form is still submitted (without popup error) and html page error to go back shows up, but when user goes back, and resubmits with correct size image or without image, they get a "page cannot display", address bar shows "...gp_upload=true." Then, if user goes Back with their browser, the image and record is actually saved, or record is saved if no image. Of course they dont know to do this and i sure as heck dont want to have to tell them to keep going back and assume it worked!!! My pages did not easily upgrade to 2.13 and I am wary of upgrading to 2.16, but is this what I should do, or should I just scrape Pure ASP Upload completely and use someone elses script (or my own)? Also, how is the JS file supposed to be included and where? Also, the progress bar never works. Any suggestions are welcomed because my customers are getting aggravated which of course does not reflect well on me. Thanks anyone.

Replies

Replied 18 Nov 2003 10:29:00
18 Nov 2003 10:29:00 Martha Graham replied:
Please download version 2.16 of the Pure ASP Upload extension.

Martha Graham
DMXzone manager

Reply to this topic