Layer Genie Support Product Page

This topic is locked
This topic was archived

Moving Layers - Drop Down Menu

Asked 15 Jun 2004 20:57:36
has this question
15 Jun 2004 20:57:36 Tuan Hoang posted:
How can I push layers down when the dropdown layer is activated with a rollover?

My example test page is:
www.osalaw.com/temp/index2.asp

When I rollover Attorney Information, I want all the main sections underneath to move down as the sub-menu drops down.

Does this make sense? I'm not really sure how to explain it.

Any and all help much appreciated.
Thanks, Marja for all the help from before.
-

Edited by - guano989 on 15 Jun 2004 20:57:55

Replies

Replied 15 Jun 2004 21:34:40
15 Jun 2004 21:34:40 Marja Ribbers-de Vroed replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
How can I push layers down when the dropdown layer is activated with a rollover?

My example test page is:
www.osalaw.com/temp/index2.asp

When I rollover Attorney Information, I want all the main sections underneath to move down as the sub-menu drops down.

Does this make sense? I'm not really sure how to explain it.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
I understand what you're trying to do, but it's not something Layer Genie can help you with.
For that effect you would need a menu system like MenuMagic1 by ProjectSeven.

--
Marja Ribbers-de Vroed
www.flevooware.nl
www.flevooware.nl/dreamweaver/
Replied 16 Jun 2004 16:44:38
16 Jun 2004 16:44:38 Tuan Hoang replied:
MarJaR,
Thanks for the info and tip about MenuMagic. I took a quick look at the demo page for MenuMagic and it seems that if you click on a category and it drops down and then click on another main category, the first drop down doesn't close itself back up. I'll have to figure something else out.
Replied 16 Jun 2004 17:15:29
16 Jun 2004 17:15:29 Marja Ribbers-de Vroed replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I took a quick look at the demo page for MenuMagic and it seems that if you click on a category and it drops down and then click on another main category, the first drop down doesn't close itself back up.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Yes it does, here's an example: www.sv-viking.nl

--
Marja Ribbers-de Vroed
www.flevooware.nl
www.flevooware.nl/dreamweaver/

Reply to this topic