Forums

This topic is locked

Image resize not working

Posted 21 Oct 2004 22:20:31
has voted
21 Oct 2004 22:20:31 Judy Corbett posted:
I am using the Smart Image Processor to create an image with the width of 713 px and a thumbnail. When I select "Error" for Conflict handling, both images are placed in the Upload folder but the 713 pixel image is not generated and the orignal sized file (1400 px) is put in its place with the .jpg extension. The thumnail is correctly generated to the specified size though. The problem is corrected when Make Unique is selected from the conflict handling drop down. Both images are sized correctly and placed in the upload folder just the way it should.
Changing to "Make Unique" is a fix for now but I am in a possition in which the customer does not want to have files enterd this way. He wants an error message to display when the users try to enter a duplicate file name. My upload page is .asp and the server is running Server 2000.
Any help as far as why this is occurring and what the fix is would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

Replied 26 Oct 2004 00:19:23
26 Oct 2004 00:19:23 Vince Baker replied:
Hi,

There are some dedicated support forums for the purchased extensions that are monitored by the developers themselves, here is a link to the smart image processor forum:

www.dmxzone.com/forum/default.asp?NewsId=3965

Regards
Vince

DMX Talkzone Manager

Visit my home: www.chez-vince.com
(Now completely CSS based and bye bye to all tables!)

VBScript | ASP | HTML | CSS | SQL | Oracle | Hosting

Reply to this topic