Forums

This topic is locked

pure ASP.NET upload Bundle

Posted 23 Dec 2004 22:13:02
has voted
23 Dec 2004 22:13:02 Bart Vandenbroucke posted:
i read some negative comments on this extension (esp. about the support reacting very slow or not at all) ... i was about to buy the extension but i'm hesitating now ... can s'body convince me?
(and please moderator don't delete this message again ... it's not convincing me at all!!!)

Replies

Replied 30 Dec 2004 14:44:57
30 Dec 2004 14:44:57 Simon Martin replied:
I haven't had any trouble with any of the extensions I've bought. The worst I've had is having to re-type handcoded adjustments to the generated code when I've updated the extension - but that's to be expected.

However I have seen other negative comments myself; but I suspect that there are extraneous factors at work there.

I haven't had any dealings with support for the products so I can't comment there.
It will be interesting to see what the general view is, as we only ever hear when things don't work...

Live the life you love
Love the life you live

Simon

[DWMX 2004]|[SQL]|[ASP/VBScript]|[XP-Pro]
Replied 15 Feb 2005 14:15:57
15 Feb 2005 14:15:57 Chris Charlton replied:
<b>Please post extension requests/bugs/questions in the appropriate extensions' own forum.</b> Thank you for understanding.

Also, <b>most extensions have Tutorials</b> (www.dmxzone.com/categories.asp?TypeId=2) <b>& FAQ's</b> (www.dmxzone.com/categories.asp?TypeId=7) here on DMXzone.

<b>Commercial Extension Support Links</b> - www.dmxzone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=28581&FORUM_ID=544&CAT_ID=2
<b>Read this before asking for help</b> - www.dmxzone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=30610&FORUM_ID=544&CAT_ID=2

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chris Charlton <i>- DMXzone Manager</i>
<font size=1>[ Studio MX/MX2004 | PHP/ASP | SQL | XHTML/CSS | XML | Actionscript | Web Accessibility | MX Extensibility ]</font id=size1>

Reply to this topic