Forums

This topic is locked

Page Properties not Locking in Nested Templates

Posted 21 Feb 2005 21:29:05
has voted
21 Feb 2005 21:29:05 Shell Richer posted:
Hi, I have been creating nested templates from one master template for months and just realized that the page properties are not locked in the nested templates or their child pages. I had tested the first nested template I created and they were locked in that one and still are but all the others have editable page properties. I have looked at the code but cannot see the problem. I am using DMX2004, and I have some php includes and one css in the templates so far. Any suggestions? Below is the head code from the head section of two of the nested templates that do not have locked page properties. The first one I changed a bit to match the exact head code of the one nested template that does have locked page properties (still does not work) and the second is code that is much like the other nested templates. Thanks, Shell

<?php
$path = "e:/its/wwwroot/";
?><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html><!-- InstanceBegin template="/Templates/its_template.dwt" codeOutsideHTMLIsLocked="false" -->
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="doctitle" -->
<title>Music Template</title>
<!-- InstanceEndEditable --><!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="head" --><?php $file = "/grfx/swf/tbar_music.swf"; ?>
<?php include ($path."depts/music/menu/head_index.inc"?>
<!-- InstanceEndEditable -->
<link href="/css/its_styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
</head>

<?php
$path = "e:/its/wwwroot/";
?><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html><!-- InstanceBegin template="/Templates/its_template.dwt" codeOutsideHTMLIsLocked="false" -->
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="doctitle" -->
<title>Outdoor Education Template</title>
<!-- InstanceEndEditable --><!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="head" -->
<?php $file = "/grfx/swf/tbar_outdoored.swf"; ?>
<?php @include ($path."oed/menu/head_index.inc" ?>
<!-- TemplateBeginEditable name="head" --><!-- TemplateEndEditable --><!-- InstanceEndEditable -->
<link href="/css/its_styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
</head>

Reply to this topic