Forums

This topic is locked

JScript code to post link from frame 2 frame

Posted 09 Mar 2005 20:41:24
has voted
09 Mar 2005 20:41:24 lovala nwaimah posted:
Please, what is the code to use to link a form using javascript from one frame to the main frame in the same window? I have on my webpages three frames with the bottom right one being the main targetted frame. Now, the frame on the left has a form carrying some links which I'd like to open in the main frame which is the bottom right frame. But, when the link GO is clicked to submit the link, the webpage for the link appears on the same page as the frame and could not be fully accessed since it is partly blocked by the main overidding frame.
I really need help here.
The other problem is that my FEEDBACK page has a code that is supposed to set the background color to be constantly changing like a nightclub effect. At home when I try it on my PC which is not connected to the 'net, it works perfectly. But, with computers connected to the 'net at cybercafés, it doesn't.
The third problem is that of a jscript scrolling text which I have on my home page: www.geocities.com/lovala/feedback.html
At home, this works very well but in cybercafés it works perfectly with Opera browser and not MS Explorer.
Any help here will be tremendously welcomed.
Thankx in advance.

What really is that word called love?

Replies

Replied 09 Mar 2005 20:53:19
09 Mar 2005 20:53:19 Chris Charlton replied:
Please, no double-posting. Thank you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chris Charlton <i>- DMXzone Manager</i>
<font size=1>[ Studio MX/MX2004 | PHP/ASP | SQL | XHTML/CSS | XML | Actionscript | Web Accessibility | MX Extensibility ]</font id=size1>

Reply to this topic