Forums

This topic is locked

how to fix "missing; before statement"

Posted 08 Apr 2005 22:20:12
has voted
08 Apr 2005 22:20:12 Shell Richer posted:
Hi, I am attempting to lock or hide all scripts in my child pages of my nested templates. I intend on moving all my head script content to .js and .inc files but I presume that still leaves me with the script in the body which is fully editable in code view. I am testing using template snippets, the region locks. When I put the php code into the region lock snippet I get the following error message : "missing; before statement". My ignorance is showing. Does anyone know how to fix this? Below is the body code. Is this connected to the head code for this content? The error is on the last line. Thanks, Shell

<td><!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="tbar" -->
@@("<?php include ("tbar.inc.php"; ?> "@@

<!-- InstanceEndEditable --></td>

Replies

Replied 09 Apr 2005 21:17:39
09 Apr 2005 21:17:39 Chris Charlton replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>When I put the php code into the region lock snippet I get the following error message : "missing; before statement".<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
To confirm, the error is a DW error? or a PHP parsing error?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chris Charlton <i>- DMXzone Manager</i>
<font size=1>[ Studio MX/MX2004 | PHP/ASP | SQL | XHTML/CSS | XML | Actionscript | Web Accessibility | MX Extensibility ]</font id=size1>

Reply to this topic