Active Photo Viewer Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Couple of pre-purchase questions

Asked 20 Jan 2006 06:46:01
has this question
20 Jan 2006 06:46:01 Monica Walston posted:
Before I buy this, I need to know two things:

1. I'd like to know if it's capable of moving 360 degrees horizontally. I guess what I mean is if it can "keep going", for lack of a better term. So if I have an image that is

stitched so that the left edge and the right edge actually match, or fir together when the image keeps going. For an example of what I mean, please see

walstonet.com/tours2.php It's standard for most panoramic viewers to do this, so that you can show a 360 degree view without stopping and the edges, but I didn't

see any of the examples do this, and can't find any documentation that talks about it.

2. I read that the colors can be changed on the control bar, but if a user wanted to create custom images for the control bar, can this be done?

Hopefully someone can answer these two questions for me before I but this. I really want it, but it wouldn't do me much good unless I have those two things, as the current

program I use has those capabilities, so they're really important to me.

Thanks so much,
Monica

Walston Net Design
www.walstonet.com

Replies

Replied 20 Jan 2006 12:22:55
20 Jan 2006 12:22:55 George Petrov replied:
Hi Monica,

1. The Active Photo Viewer is not a panorama viewer. So it does not keep on rotating the images.
It just allows the user to zoom in/out and move left/right till the edge is reached.

We do plan to build a very specific panorama viewer in the future.

2. Currently the control bar can be only changed by colors - not by supplying own images.

Greetings,
George

--------------------------------------------------
George Petrov - Founder of the Dynamic Zones
DMXzone.com, FWzone.net, FLzone.net, CFzone.net,
DNzone.com, FlashFiles.nl
--------------------------------------------------

Reply to this topic