Flash Album Generator 2 Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Combined Album and Slide Show

Shared 18 Apr 2006 21:18:04
likes this idea
18 Apr 2006 21:18:04 Line Poupart posted:
It would be nice to be able to combine album and slideshow capabilities. What I mean is that the album photo is shown as with Flash Album Generator 2, but an option of autoplay would be added, changing the active photo and thumbnail automatically...

See an exampleon this site: www.reportcollection.com/

And more exciting: add the capapbilities of Slideshow Pro on top of that!

Replies

Replied 20 Apr 2006 22:37:39
20 Apr 2006 22:37:39 George Petrov replied:
Hi Line,

This is a great idea indeed. I've been thinking about it for a while as well.

Was just thinking what should be the real source the Flash Album Generator with a button to make an auto Active Slideshow Pro from it or the other way arround.

Also where should such button be best placed on the Flash Album - or maybe make it totaly separated as a behavior in DW - so that the DW user can choose where to place it?

Greetings,
george

--------------------------------------------------
George Petrov - Founder of the Dynamic Zones
DMXzone.com, FWzone.net, FLzone.net, CFzone.net,
DNzone.com, FlashFiles.nl
--------------------------------------------------
Replied 20 Apr 2006 23:09:56
20 Apr 2006 23:09:56 Line Poupart replied:
Based on another Flash utility I am using for slide shows, here is how I see that:

- there is an "autoplay" option... If you choose this option, it will start as a slideshow, turning back to a picture gallery when you click on a thumbnail... If you don't choose this option, it will start as a picture gallery, turning back to a slideshow when you choose the "play" button, wherever is this button (the ability to place it anywhere we want would ne nice, and would have the advantage that if you don't want to turn a gallery to a slideshow, you just don't put the button!

- in the same way of thinking, having thumbnails should also be optional, so you can use the same tool to have a simple slideshow. It would be nice to have the option to put picture thimbnails, slides number or nothing at all for a slideshow with no user-intervention

- And at the same time, why not changing the "previous" and 'next' arrows that are currently appearing when moving on the main picture of the gallery, buttons that can be placed anywhere on the scree as the new "play" button?

Thanks!
-
Replied 06 Jun 2007 22:30:53
06 Jun 2007 22:30:53 Richard Hart replied:
Hi,
I have a customer looking for just this type of functionality. I have added the asp funtions so she can upload pictures, so if it could function with this even better. So any update on this?

Reply to this topic