Forums

This topic is locked

one-organizer.com

Posted 17 Jul 2006 08:10:30
has voted
17 Jul 2006 08:10:30 Matt Millican posted:
Hey all,
For the past few months, I've been working on a site called One Organizer. It's a site geared for college students, but not limited to, which will help students and the like stay more organized. The site has many different features including:
-- Calendar with multiple views, and printer-views coming soon
-- Addressbook with unlimited entries and plenty of info types
-- Class schedule, for the users that are in college, they can enter their class schedule. This is eventually going to be tied into the calendar hopefully so that it will display the user's classes right on their calendar.
-- Assignment Notebook for keeping track of assignments, near and far.
-- Bookmarks area to keep track of quick links so you can have access to them anywhere!
-- User dropbox coming soon, which will enable users to keep files for projects etc.

What I'd like to ask, is for some of you to register for the site, and put it to the test. I need help finding bugs etc and most of all need ideas for improvements or ideas that could also come in hand with the site. When registering for the site, you may put the school which you attended or just pick a random one for now. It's not too picky as far as having to have the correct school, although if your school is listed, please select it! If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at

Thank you in advance.

Matt Millican
InternetMill.com
www.internetmill.com
(XP Pro / Dreamweaver MX / Access XP Pro/ MS SQL / ASP / VB Script / PHP, mySQL / Photoshop / Fireworks)

Reply to this topic