Forums

This topic is locked

JavaScript Error in AdvHTMLEdit.htm

Posted 20 Jul 2006 16:12:57
has voted
20 Jul 2006 16:12:57 larry Lee posted:
Hi, I just purchased and installed (and re-installed) the AdvancedHtml/email bundle. I have set up the basic AdvHtml page,but whenever I try to set the Advanced features (I want to allow up load of pictures) I get the error "While executing onClick in AvdHTMLEdit.htm, a JavaScript error occurred." no other information is presented. The error happens when I click OK on the AdvancedHTML Editor (Advanced Settings) window.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong.

Replies

Replied 24 Jul 2006 12:11:38
24 Jul 2006 12:11:38 Patrick Woldberg replied:
Which setting did you set in the advanced settings window when this error occured?

--------------------------------------------------
Patrick Woldberg
Web Developer at Dynamic Zones
Administrator at DMXzone.com, FLzone.net, FWzone.net and DNzone.com
Replied 24 Jul 2006 16:45:13
24 Jul 2006 16:45:13 larry Lee replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Which setting did you set in the advanced settings window when this error occured?

Patrick Woldberg

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Replied 24 Jul 2006 16:53:10
24 Jul 2006 16:53:10 larry Lee replied:
Hi Patrick
Sorry about the preveous blank responce - I this is my first post and I am still getting the hang of it. I was trying to allow my users to upload images, so all I did was enable the upload option, set the folder to the correct images file, and set the max width and height. I then clicked OK and the error came up, and of course no changes were made to the settings.
Thanks

Larry
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Patrick Woldberg

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Replied 26 Jul 2006 17:07:49
26 Jul 2006 17:07:49 Patrick Woldberg replied:
Which OS and Dreamweaver version and extension version do you use?

Patrick Woldberg
Replied 27 Jul 2006 16:59:34
27 Jul 2006 16:59:34 larry Lee replied:
I am currently on holiday on the Alaska highway so I do not have access to my computer and only sporatic access to the internet, so I do not know what extension version I am using. I purchassed and downloaded it about two weeks ago if that helps. I use XP Pro SP2 and DW8.

Patrick Woldberg

Replied 31 Jul 2006 17:24:35
31 Jul 2006 17:24:35 larry Lee replied:
Hi Patrick
I am now back from my holidays and looked up the version number of the extension. I downloaded and am using version 2.0.5.

I am currently on holiday on the Alaska highway so I do not have access to my computer and only sporatic access to the internet, so I do not know what extension version I am using. I purchassed and downloaded it about two weeks ago if that helps. I use XP Pro SP2 and DW8.

Patrick Woldberg

Replied 04 Aug 2006 06:40:13
04 Aug 2006 06:40:13 larry Lee replied:
Patric
Have you had a chance to take a look at this error, or have any ideas on what to do about it? I have a client who is increasingly getting impatient on getting this application up and running.

Larry

Hi Patrick
I am now back from my holidays and looked up the version number of the extension. I downloaded and am using version 2.0.5.

Patrick Woldberg

Replied 15 Aug 2006 13:47:44
15 Aug 2006 13:47:44 Barnaby Mortensen replied:
Has anyone found a solution for this error? It seems that there are several people on the forums here with this problem but I can't find any resolution.

Thanks.

Reply to this topic