Forums

This topic is locked

how do I unsubscribe from a yearly subscription??

Posted 22 Dec 2006 06:14:39
has voted
22 Dec 2006 06:14:39 Shireen Agherdien posted:
I want to unsubscribe from the "Yearly e-Magazine Subscription" - I tried emailing DMXzone support more than a week ago and all I got was an automated reply, today I emailed info --- why don't you have an easy way of doing this on your site ??? if you do it is very well hidden. Please respond

Replies

Replied 03 Jan 2007 23:54:52
03 Jan 2007 23:54:52 d gallek replied:
I want to do this as well and have been unable to, despite an exhaustive search thru 2 years of emails from them and for the unsubscribe page on their website or in my user panel for this website

Does DMXZone even read this????

I've sent them an email to which is what they said to do at the bottom of the notification of automatically renewing subscription Sale - meaning they've already charged me $29.99 for a subscription I haven't used since Summer 2006.

I'll know better next time around.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I want to unsubscribe from the "Yearly e-Magazine Subscription" - I tried emailing DMXzone support more than a week ago and all I got was an automated reply, today I emailed info --- why don't you have an easy way of doing this on your site ??? if you do it is very well hidden. Please respond

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Replied 05 Jan 2007 11:23:20
05 Jan 2007 11:23:20 Patrick Woldberg replied:
The yearly subscription is renewed yearly automatically by paypal till you cancel it.
You can do that at the paypal site.

--------------------------------------------------
Patrick Woldberg
Web Developer at Dynamic Zones
Administrator at DMXzone.com, FLzone.net, FWzone.net and DNzone.com
--------------------------------------------------
Replied 10 Jan 2007 18:37:34
10 Jan 2007 18:37:34 d gallek replied:
Thanks Patrick but a more useful, customer friendly explanation that should be on your email invoices, your website faq's, on the website invoices and in the mydmxzone section would be:

To cancel an annual subscription, login to your PayPal account and:
Click the My Account tab.
Click the History tab.
Click the Details of the subscription in question.
Click Cancel Subscription.
You have successfully canceled the subscriber's subscription.

I tried emailing: , ,

I tried calling (31(0)53-4836314) (found on the dynamiczones.com website contact page) but the phone was answered by a gentleman who said there was no George Petrov there.

All very frustrating as you might imagine. In any event, I have cancel subscription to e-magazine.

thanks,
Debra
Replied 10 Jan 2007 18:46:12
10 Jan 2007 18:46:12 d gallek replied:
Here's How:
ACTUALLY, IT'S A LITTLE MORE DETAILED THAN THE ABOVE

Click the My Account tab.
Click the History subtab.
Choose the Subscriptions field from the Show dropdown menu.
Check the From box and change the date back 2 years.
Click Search.
To view the details of a specific Subscription Creation, click Details in the Details column.
At the bottom of this page, click Cancel Subscription.
On the confirmation page, click Cancel Subscription again.

Replied 23 Jan 2007 05:52:02
23 Jan 2007 05:52:02 Shireen Agherdien replied:
thanks Debra.....I hope DMX zone takes your advice and posts this info somewhere on their site so it's easy to find, especially a site of this nature. AND the fact that none of our emails were ever replied to is quite baffling and frustrating.
once again thanks
Shireen

Reply to this topic