Flash HTML Editor Support Product Page

This topic was archived

How do i make a soft paragraph (ie. shift+return)

Reported 02 Mar 2007 12:19:58
has this problem
02 Mar 2007 12:19:58 Vitor Fernandes-Neto posted:
Hi George

I have a query on the html editor, all works fine apart from not being able to make a soft paragraph (ie. shift return) <br> instead of <p>
any ideas?

One more question, are you going to put tables on the editor, simply because
when i am typing a menu for exemple i am gonna need to put the prices seperatelly,
aligned to the right. so it looks nice and neat.

hot dogs with mustard 12.00
hot dogs with no mustard 9.00

As it has been mentioned i can not type a capital i it gives a error (revision 307).
Indents do not work although they seem to work in the flash, but once saved and displayed they do not work.

I have tried in ie 6 and firefox and it does not work.

It seems this stuff has not been checked by the developers before being available for sale.
This is bad publicity for you guys, we believe in you, hence the great extensions that you have created and do work. But surely this extension should have been checked by the developers for errors, before being made available. at least to make sure that all the icons do the work and not just for display. I might be wrong! if so please apolagise and point me into the right direction.

Have a good day

Thanks

vitor

Edited by - vitor123 on 02 Mar 2007 13:18:39

Edited by - vitor123 on 02 Mar 2007 13:59:28

Replies

Replied 06 Mar 2007 16:20:24
06 Mar 2007 16:20:24 Vitor Fernandes-Neto replied:
Hi george

Is there an answer to my topic below? Dont i get an answer to this one?

Thanks in advance

Vitor
Replied 06 Mar 2007 18:12:06
06 Mar 2007 18:12:06 Georgi Kralev replied:
Hi Vitor,

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> I have a query on the html editor, all works fine apart from not being able to make a soft paragraph (ie. shift return) &lt;br&gt; instead of &lt;p&gt;
any ideas?<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

At this point the extension does not support such functionality. I apologize for the inconvenience.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>One more question, are you going to put tables on the editor <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Currently we are looking for a way to implement this. But it will take some time until the feature is released.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>As it has been mentioned i can not type a capital i it gives a error (revision 307).<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

I believe that this issue is fixed and the updated version will be released as soon as possible.

Regards,

Georgi Kralev

----------------------------------
Support - www.DMXzone.com

Reply to this topic