Forums

This topic is locked

Review My site www.BullyDomain.Com

Posted 19 Jun 2007 01:48:40
has voted
19 Jun 2007 01:48:40 Bullydomain Bully posted:
About BullyDomain.com
Based off of our love for the APBT and it's preservation our desire is to unite Breeders and

Buyers in efforts to network the two in a easy and fun way.

Bringing Respect to the Breed. We're determined to be your one stop source for Bully Buying,

Breeding and Networking. We support the finest Codes of Ethics with regards to Breeding and

Buying and with much hard work we glady bring to you Bully Domain. Here you will be able to

search our directory for Kennels all over the US. Rate your experiences with Kennels, breeders,

and dog owners alike. Check out our carefully managed Blacklist of Kennels and Breeders to watch

out for as they have been reported by our members as questionable in their business practices.

Review our Blogs and News articles and collaborate with other APBT Owners and Breeders on tips

and advice on this most unique breed.

We proudly encourage all to Aid in Stopping BSL. It takes your letters and actions to turn a

listening ear, so do your part if you love the breed. You can look forward to many more

improvements and enhancements to Bully Domain and we value your feedback on what tools and

features you would like to see in the near future. So go ahead and spread the word about the new

Bully on the Block, Bully Domain.com

"Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on."
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the

role model for being alive."

www.bullydomain.com

Replies

Replied 01 Jul 2007 22:55:26
01 Jul 2007 22:55:26 Ronald Hirt replied:
Sorry, your site is off putting, noisy and causing pain to my eyes, totally unsuitable to the subject. Change the layout and remove the noise.
Try to structure the information, come forward with your main message and don't provide dead links!
Don't come back before you finished the work around. Sorry, but honest
Replied 02 Jul 2007 19:39:30
02 Jul 2007 19:39:30 Alan C replied:
not being a dog person my impression was that it's a site about dangerous dogs because of the images at the rhs, personally I don't like unsolicited sound

Reply to this topic