Fish Eye Menu Support Product Page

This topic was archived

probably stupid but ... what overlay ?

Asked 03 Aug 2007 19:11:50
has this question
03 Aug 2007 19:11:50 Gilles Forestier posted:
Hello,

Great product (as usual) but ... is it possible if used as a navbar that the "magnified" element go above the other elements of the html page (including images) ? Flash don't allow that, so I think I've already the answer ... but ...

Is it the "overlay" option found on the panel ?

Thanks for the answer

best regards and a great week-end

Replies

Replied 20 Aug 2007 16:01:01
20 Aug 2007 16:01:01 Georgi Kralev replied:
Hi Gilles,

Usually, the "magnified" element go above the other elements of the html (text and images).
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Flash don't allow that, so I think I've already the answer ... but ...<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Indeed, there is such issue with Flash objects. For them you could try the following workaround:
www.dmxzone.com/ShowDetail.asp?NewsId=13896

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Is it the "overlay" option found on the panel ?<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
There is no "overlay" option for the Fish Eye Menu.

Regards,

Georgi Kralev

----------------------------------
Support - www.DMXzone.com

Reply to this topic