Forums

This topic is locked

put <form> in small cell

Posted 08 Nov 2007 02:49:28
has voted
08 Nov 2007 02:49:28 Tim Blott posted:
Question: How can fit the tags of a &lt;form&gt; into a small cell without the tags causing misalingment in the table?

I need to put a PayPal button on my site. The shopping cart I was using up until now used only a link so I simply used hotspots on button images. This new PayPal button sends information from my site to PayPal with a &lt;form&gt;. The problem I am having is with the elements in the red dotted form box ( yellow tags and broken image icon). I have made the yellow tags invisible but the grey broken image icon won't fit into the small cell( 86x22 ) of my sites menu bar with out misaligning the table of cells. I spent considerable time building my menu bar from layers so I would like to keep intact.
The gray broken image icon shows because PayPal requires that you copy the button image location directly from the browser webpage &lt;input type="image" src="www.glotosleep.com/images_2007/img_buy_now_paypal.gif"

Thank You for any help. I am sure there is a simple solution I just was not able find it anywhere on the net.

my site is www,glotosleep.com and the button i would like to link to the PayPal form is the "Buy Now" in the menu bar

Reply to this topic