Pure PHP Upload 2 Support Product Page

This topic was archived

error in incPureUpload.js

Reported 02 May 2008 02:25:26
has this problem
02 May 2008 02:25:26 Klaus Gebhardt posted:
Hello,

I installed a Pure PHP upload function two days ago and all went well. I tested the uploads and all was fine.

Today, as I demonstrated the function to our client, it failed to upload the files. I checked the folder and permissions, which had been set to 777 had been somehow reset. I reset again to 777, but still no file upload. Note that I was NOT getting the message that states that permissions are not correctly set. Rather, it takes me to the confirmation page that I set.

I opened DW CS3 to check the page and the PurePHPUpload behavior in the Server Behaviors panel has a red exclamation point in front of it. When i opened it I get an error message as follows, and it fails to load:

While executing onLoad in Pure PHP Upload.htm, the following Javascript error(s) occurred:

At line 356 of file C:\Program Files\Adobe Dreamweaver CS3\Configuration\Shared\DMXzone\Scripts\Forms\FormHiddenFieldsMenu.js":
TypeError: dom.hasChildNodes is not a function

I have made no modifications in any of the the PurePHP Upload files. I simply followed instructions for a simple file upload.

I need to get this going for the client and appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Klaus

Replies

Replied 12 May 2008 14:12:49
12 May 2008 14:12:49 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hi Klaus,

Please if you're using PHP V.5 refer to FAQ here:dmxzone.com/showDetail.asp?TypeId=7&NewsId=14035. If problem persists try reinstalling your extension. If it still appears, please send me or post the code of the page.

Regards.

DMXZone.com Support Team
Replied 12 May 2008 21:21:32
12 May 2008 21:21:32 Klaus Gebhardt replied:
Hi Miroslav,

Thank you for the assistance.

I do use PHP5. Do please tell me, where on the page should the code that is suggested in the FAQ go on the page? Does it go before the following code at the top of the page? If not, exactly where does it go?

<?php require_once('ScriptLibrary/incPureUpload.php'); ?>
<?php
// Pure PHP Upload 2.1.3
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['GP_upload'])) {
$ppu = new pureFileUpload();
$ppu->path = "uploads";
$ppu->extensions = "";
$ppu->formName = "formUpload";
$ppu->storeType = "file";
$ppu->sizeLimit = "";
$ppu->nameConflict = "over";
$ppu->requireUpload = "true";
$ppu->minWidth = "";
$ppu->minHeight = "";
$ppu->maxWidth = "";
$ppu->maxHeight = "";
$ppu->saveWidth = "";
$ppu->saveHeight = "";
$ppu->timeout = "700";
$ppu->progressBar = "blueFlashProgress.htm";
$ppu->progressWidth = "300";
$ppu->progressHeight = "100";
$ppu->checkVersion("2.1.3";
$ppu->doUpload();
(etal.)

Let me know and I will try this to see whether it fixes the problem.

Thank you, Klaus
Replied 13 May 2008 09:13:12
13 May 2008 09:13:12 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hi Klaus,

You must place the code between to php tags:
<pre id=code><font face=courier size=2 id=code><font face='Script MT Bold'><b>&lt;?php require_once('ScriptLibrary/incPureUpload.php'); ?&gt;
&lt;?php FAQ code /&gt;
&lt;?php .../&gt; </b></font id='Script MT Bold'></font id=code></pre id=code>
, but maybe it will be better to try second option in FAQ - editing the php.ini, because it does the same thing in general. Of course it's up to you to decide.

Regards.

DMXZone.com Support Team

Reply to this topic