Flash Image Enhancer Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Onclick Event...

Asked 07 May 2008 03:22:15
has this question
07 May 2008 03:22:15 Chris Oltermann posted:
I am unable to get this extension to work with sending information to an IFRAME id... I can get the image to link to _self, _parent,... but if I change the target to point at the frame id it just opens a new window... how can I get this to work or can I apply an "onclick" event to the image and make that work... at this time the flash enhanced image takes priority and does not allow the "onclick event" to work unless you are on the outside edge of the image... any suggestions...?

Replies

Replied 07 May 2008 03:35:55
07 May 2008 03:35:55 Chris Oltermann replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I am unable to get this extension to work with sending information to an IFRAME id... I can get the image to link to _self, _parent,... but if I change the target to point at the frame id it just opens a new window... how can I get this to work or can I apply an "onclick" event to the image and make that work... at this time the flash enhanced image takes priority and does not allow the "onclick event" to work unless you are on the outside edge of the image... any suggestions...?
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

I think I found a way... apply an onclick event to the image and then take the javascript that it generated and aaply that code to the link source line so it reads "javscript:&lt;some code here&gt;" and then remove the line pertaining to the target from the Flash Image script... now it is working fine... is there another way of doing this?

Reply to this topic