Forums

ASP

This topic is locked

PURE ASP UPLOAD 3.10 javascript error

Posted 11 Aug 2008 12:40:05
has voted
11 Aug 2008 12:40:05 Gareth Tannatt Nash posted:
I've just bought and installed Pure ASP upload 3.10 as i was getting the following error when using v2.2

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'

Prepared statement '(@P1 nvarchar(50),@P2 nvarchar(500),@P3 nvarchar(50),@P4 nvarcha' expects parameter @P17, which was not supplied.

/admin/Clientaccountdetail2.asp, line 82

Hoping this would solve my problem I've just spent the best part of £100 for the latest version, however when i try and insert the sb on the page i get the following error -

"while executing applyserverbehaviour in pure asp upload 3.htm, a javascript error occured"

we are working against a deadline hence the upgrade to try and solve the problem, so I would be really grateful for a prompt response to this problem.

Thank you

Replies

Replied 11 Aug 2008 13:15:31
11 Aug 2008 13:15:31 Gareth Tannatt Nash replied:
For your information, I have followed the technote www.dmxzone.com/ShowDetail.asp?NewsId=13914

I have uninstalled all versions of PURE ASP Upload, on both CS3 and MX2004.
I have reinstalled Pure ASP UPLOAD v3.10
I have deleted the dreamweaver cache file#
I have checked the form has the correct attributes

I still get the javascript problem.....

Please help
Replied 11 Aug 2008 14:04:28
11 Aug 2008 14:04:28 George Petrov replied:
Hi Gareth,

It seems to me that you have a problem with the generated sql not with the upload. Seems a parameter P17 is missing? Did you dound it with a form field?

If you still have problems - please zip and mail me your asp page so I can have a closer look.

Greetings,
George

--------------------------------------------------
George Petrov - Founder of the Dynamic Zones
DMXzone.com, FWzone.net, FLzone.net, CFzone.net,
DNzone.com, FlashFiles.nl
--------------------------------------------------
Replied 11 Aug 2008 14:27:07
11 Aug 2008 14:27:07 Gareth Tannatt Nash replied:
Actually George the problem seems to be that PAU 3 doesn't work with template based sites, I've actually got past this by building a blank page with PAU 3 and the moving the code onto the template page, but now the problem gets worse, in that I have two image file fields that may need to be updated - the upload only works on the first completly ignoring the second - I will email you this message and a zip of the asp file (out of interest are you working on a fix so that PAU will work with template based pages?)

Reply to this topic