Advanced Layer Popup Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Multiple instances causes increased overlay effect

Reported 30 Oct 2008 10:59:26
has this problem
30 Oct 2008 10:59:26 Neo 314 posted:
I used ADDT to create a form and use Adv Layer Popup to open an auxillary form.

With multiple instances of the advanced layer popup behavior on the page (by selecting to edit multiple records), the overlay effect seems to get multiplied in IE7.

In other words, if I set a 30% overlay, when I edit one record, I get a 30% overlay. If I have 5 records on the screen, the overlay is 100% (or more). If FF3 it is fine.

Replies

Replied 30 Oct 2008 13:06:23
30 Oct 2008 13:06:23 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hi Neo,

Please, provide a link to a test page, or specify is that multiple instances of one layer Pop-up or few Layer pop-ups are called?

Regards,

M.Zografski

-----------------------------------
DMXZone.com Support Team
Replied 30 Oct 2008 16:17:21
30 Oct 2008 16:17:21 Neo 314 replied:
Hi,

I don't have a test page posted, but it is one behavior posted in a loop of multiple record edits. The records are incremented so the instance name would be unique. I tried that as an afterthought to try and resolve the problem, but no luck.

Like I said, I used ADDT (which is the old InterAKt NeXTensio form) for database management, but I am fairly certain the code from that extension is not impacting the problem, but I have not tested it yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hi Neo,

Please, provide a link to a test page, or specify is that multiple instances of one layer Pop-up or few Layer pop-ups are called?

Regards,

M.Zografski

DMXZone.com Support Team
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic