3D Photo Wall Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Transparent BackGround issue...

Asked 07 Dec 2008 23:33:03
has this question
07 Dec 2008 23:33:03 Chris Oltermann posted:
I have set the settings up as transparent and still the background it just white... I have changed all that I can see that can affect the background color and still the pages background does not show through the photo wall. What is it that I am missing or needing to add?

Chris

Replies

Replied 11 Dec 2008 13:46:46
11 Dec 2008 13:46:46 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hi Chris,

Sorry for that late response.
To have your 3D Photo wall transparent you need to set background color to "Default Color" by the [/] looking button in color pallet.
You will see that the Alpha will change to 0% from 100% and Wmode will be changed to "Transparent".
If you have done that and your gallery is still not transparent clear your browser's cache and reload the page. If it still not transparent verify that you have uploaded the gallery's xml file.

Regards,

M.Zografski

-----------------------------------
DMXZone.com Support Team
Replied 31 Dec 2008 18:36:34
31 Dec 2008 18:36:34 Chris Oltermann replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hi Chris,

Sorry for that late response.
To have your 3D Photo wall transparent you need to set background color to "Default Color" by the [/] looking button in color pallet.
You will see that the Alpha will change to 0% from 100% and Wmode will be changed to "Transparent".
If you have done that and your gallery is still not transparent clear your browser's cache and reload the page. If it still not transparent verify that you have uploaded the gallery's xml file.

Regards,

M.Zografski

DMXZone.com Support Team
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

I have done all of that and it still is not transparent. I even pulled up your demo and did a view source on it, used that code in the order it was displayed... still the same result. the background is always white. I can change the background of the flash movie to a solid color but cannot make it transparent to show the background behind it. Any other ideas? Did something change on the last version with the CS4 update? I am using DW-CS4. One thing I noticed was that your color setting for the background or "bgcolor" was set to "#" where when changed from the interface it leaves it blank. I ahve manually set these and still same result. I have tried this under 3 different browsers (safari, firefox, and ie) and 2 different computers.
Replied 05 Jan 2009 08:15:09
05 Jan 2009 08:15:09 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hi Chris,

Happy New 2009 firs, wish you all best!

Sorry for the late response in second.

Now, please, provide me with a link to a test page on a live server to a gallery which you want to make transparent.

Regards,

M.Zografski

DMXZone.com Support Team

Reply to this topic