Ajax DataGrid Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Safari OSX not displaying correctly and Reload woes.

Reported 15 May 2009 05:39:51
has this problem
15 May 2009 05:39:51 Raymond Wiggins posted:
Issue#1

Testing machine: OSX (10.5.4) running Safari 3.1.2, Datagrid does not open up with data displayed, pressing the "refresh" button in the Datagrid will display it. Also, quick search box is not displaying (entire horizontal container for it as well) - it is setup to be shown always, but even when pressing the magnifying glass icon, it does not show up. Caption and caption container is also not being displayed.

Issue#2
When attempting to edit an AJAX Datagrid (clicking Advanced in Properties) - I get an error

! SQL type not recognized: ''

I don't know if it's related, but it seems to take a relatively long time to display the Columns in the DMXzone AJAX Grid content property sheet compared to Dreamweaver's database binding/recordset builder.

Replies

Replied 15 May 2009 13:33:09
15 May 2009 13:33:09 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hello Raimond,

Please, provide a link to a test page for issue #1.

For issue #2 - provide more information on your database and server script language as well as your Dw version.

Regards,
Replied 18 May 2009 02:43:18
18 May 2009 02:43:18 Raymond Wiggins replied:
In an act of desperation on Issue 1 (Safari) I copied the *.js files from the dmxzone sample pages (they worked in Safari, but mine didn't) and replaced mine with the apparantly older version and it now works as needed. I'm not sure what functionality I'm losing as a result, however.

My installed version is 1.3.2 the one I replaced it with is 1.2.6.

Is it possible to get the older extension for platform compatibility?

Reply to this topic