Folder View 2 Support Product Page

This topic was archived

FolderView2 question re: links and icons

Asked 02 Sep 2009 16:14:00
has this question
02 Sep 2009 16:14:00 Murray Summers posted:
I have a heavily customized FolderView2 example page which has been made dynamic with PHP -
gws-sitetest.com/view3.php

The display is strictly FolderView2, it's the directory reading and processing into the display that is PHP.

Note that each file found in each directory has been made into a link. Note that clicking on a link does nothing! This is no doubt because JQuery is returning a 'return false' which kills the link. However, right-clicking on a link, and using 'open in new window/tab' works fine, so we know that the link is well-formed. Got any clue how to solve this?

Finally, I'd love to change the icon being used for the files to one that is specific to the file's extension. How would I do that?

Murray

Replies

Replied 17 Sep 2009 22:02:30
17 Sep 2009 22:02:30 Patrick Julicher replied:
Hi Murray,

As you already have experienced the link-problem could be solved by replacing a js-file.

About the icon question. There is now easy way to get this working, since you would like to completely change the way the icons are used. I'm certain you are better of using File Genie for this (which I have seen you also have purchased).

Kind regards, Patrick

Reply to this topic