Forums

CSS

This topic is locked

CSS changes for this Billboard display - HELP!

Posted 17 Mar 2010 04:23:57
has voted
17 Mar 2010 04:23:57 Holly Nelson posted:
I used Billboard Extension to create the category links at the top of this site. www.westfloridacomponents.com The client is complaining that it leaves too much whitespace underneath, before the rest of her body content (text) starts.

I think this is a CSS issue, but have NO idea what to try to adjust in the CSS that the extension created.

And another consideration is the different ways that browsers treat table and div padding also, of course.

I am trying to talk her out of spending so much time messing with this one issue, but she is adamant that I get rid of at least a little of the whitespace.

To be exact, she wants less whitespace below the Billbooard and right above this headline:

"Electronic components & parts supplier: semiconductors, capacitors, diodes, resistors, transistors & more... West Florida Components is your source for electronic parts and supplies for your electronics projects."

Any ideas out there?

Replies

Replied 06 Jan 2011 11:34:01
06 Jan 2011 11:34:01 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hello Holly,

You have a line break <br/> AND a <p></p> tags AFTER the Sliding billboard. They are making the white space. It is not a css issue.

Regards,

Reply to this topic