Universal CSS Navigation Menu Support Product Page

Answered

Top menu button width

Asked 30 Mar 2010 04:20:46
has this question
30 Mar 2010 04:20:46 Jon Hoagland posted:
Hello,
Is there way to contol the main menu button width?
  • The Dark Blue type defaults to the width of their names and to the left, the burnished metal version defaults to the center...I want them to be a uniform size across the page.

It would be nice to have more info on the search function.
  • I have a CF site and I can not see a way to program the default form to use the CF search code. I can place my own code there, but it's css clashes with the menus css and I get strange visual results, like invisable letters...can type but not see them.

Thanks much,
Jon

Replies

Replied 30 Mar 2010 10:40:20
30 Mar 2010 10:40:20 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hello Jon,

Editing the css is a way to achieve the first thing.
Regarding the search functionality - it is supposed to pass the search string to a second page where the search logic is presented.So in general you need to get the url parameter passed from the search box and perform a search with it.

Regards,
Replied 31 Mar 2010 02:46:21
31 Mar 2010 02:46:21 Jon Hoagland replied:
Hello,
So the search box is intended to jump to another page? I noticed that when I put a url into the advanced page. It seems that when you type a word into the box, it should give you a search result (though code).

For the button widths, I saw that the actual pics used are very narrow and work by repeating to the width of text? If there an simple way to get them all to expand to a specific width?
Thanks, Jon

Reply to this topic