Forums

This topic is locked

HTML5 MP3 Player 1.0.7

Posted 01 Dec 2011 02:58:54
has voted
01 Dec 2011 02:58:54 David Ortiz posted:
Hello,

As written in www.dmxzone.com/forum/topic/52840/ I have updated the extension to 1.0.6 then to 1.0.7 and the Spry / Soundmanager / Flashblock is not working. I've been writing about the steps for installation as I was given a step-by-step on how to install for xml/spry playlists. Everything looks as it should but it does not work.

www.madonnaradio.com/untitled-1.html and www.madonnaradio.com/mobile.html (live and people are complaining that it no longer works.)

Please help.

Thank you for the ultimate gift, your time.

David

Replies

Replied 07 Dec 2011 18:07:46
07 Dec 2011 18:07:46 David Ortiz replied:
Here is a difference:

Adobe CS5.5 on Lion and Snow Leopard writes this in your extension:

<script type="text/javascript">

var play6 = new Spry.Data.XMLDataSet("12.xml", "xml/track";

</script>

Your page has a totally different script:

var ds2 = new Spry.Data.XMLDataSet("mp3/spry.xml", "xml/track", {sortOnLoad: "title", sortOrderOnLoad: "ascending"});

</script>

--------

This is something in the extension, maybe it is Apple and Microsoft differences ? Please help.
Replied 07 Dec 2011 18:08:17
07 Dec 2011 18:08:17 David Ortiz replied:
Here is a difference:

Adobe CS5.5 on Lion and Snow Leopard writes this in your extension:

var play6 = new Spry.Data.XMLDataSet("12.xml", "xml/track";

</script>

Your page has a totally different script:

var ds2 = new Spry.Data.XMLDataSet("mp3/spry.xml", "xml/track", {sortOnLoad: "title", sortOrderOnLoad: "ascending"});

</script>

--------

This is something in the extension, maybe it is Apple and Microsoft differences ? Please help.
Replied 23 Dec 2011 03:05:56
23 Dec 2011 03:05:56 David Ortiz replied:
you set up a page for me to review and test and it doesn't work.

www.dmxzone.com/demo/php/spry/untitled1.php

Gives me an error "Flash Block, SoundManager, etcetera".

The product doesn't work DMXZONE ! Please correct it. And PLEASE GIVE TECHNICAL HELP TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE PURCHASED SO MANY PRODUCTS FROM YOUR COMPANY.

Replied 24 Dec 2011 00:09:54
24 Dec 2011 00:09:54 Vulcho Vulev replied:
Hello David Ortiz.

As far as i can remember we supported you with Teodor on Online Chat , and spry didn't worked because of the layout of your site. And in which version of chrome you are receiving such error? I tested with the lattest versions of Chrome,Firefox, also with IE7,IE8,IE9 on work with Win7 our demo and it's seem to work just fine. Im already at home and installed specially to test our demo with chrome versions 13-16 and was unable to receive such error (Win XP).
Happy Holidays from DMXZone Team.

Reply to this topic