Pure ASP Upload Tutorial by Leon Radley Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Want to get your hands on a real upload extention

Shared 17 Aug 2001 02:24:10
likes this idea
17 Aug 2001 02:24:10 mark mlifty posted:
<P>I had the same problems as many of you until I found this god send extention called <FONT color=#ff0000><STRONG>fso_upload</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P>It even <FONT color=#000000><FONT color=#000000><STRONG>writes the file path to the database </STRONG></FONT>and no .dll's are required</FONT>.</P>
<P>It has an excellent help file and is easy to configure through your Server Behaviours.</P>
<P>AND IT IS <FONT color=#00aa55><STRONG><EM>FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE</EM></STRONG></FONT></P>
<P>When the page loads for the first time a pop_up will promt you "avaliable&nbsp;4 download" click on to download<BR>or check out the demo and let everone know, cause as good as the PureASP upload extention is it dont quite cut it.</P>
<P><A href="www.datacertain.com/upload_files/index.asp" target="_blank">www.datacertain.com/upload_files/index.asp</A></P>
<P>I stick my neck out</P>
<P>MLITY</P>
<P><FONT color=#aa0000>HINT<BR>create the form on a page and then apply the behaviour to the page that the form is posting to.</FONT><FONT color=#aa0000><BR>Make sure you your form&nbsp; </FONT><FONT color=#aa55aa>enctype="multipart/form-data"</FONT></P>
<P>Post replys here to let me know how you go</P>

Reply to this topic