Ajax DataGrid Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Cannot edit grid that I already created

Reported 17 Sep 2008 15:51:11
has this problem
17 Sep 2008 15:51:11 Jon T. Heath posted:
When I click on the Grid in Design View, I get this error 3 times.

While executing inspectSelection in dmxGrid.htm, a JavaScript error occured.

Then when I go to the properties box and click on Advanced, I get the error again, and the DMXzone AJAX Data Grid dialog box loading, and then I get the above error again twice and the Grid never loads. If I click cancel, I get the 3rd repitition of the above error.

If I select the Grid in the Design view, get through the three error, then go to the Insert Menu, DMXzone, AjaxDataGrid, I get this message twice.

While executing onLoad in dmxGrid.htm, the following JavaScript error(s) occurred:

uncaught exception: JSON Parse error:

TypeError: o[x].replace is not a function

The DMXzone AJAX Data Grid dialog box loading appears and hangs. If I click OK I get this message twice:

While executing onClick, the following JavaScript error(s) occurred:

At line 512 of file "Macintosh HD:Applications:Adobe Dreamweaver CS3:Configuration:Commands:dmxGrid.htm
TypeError: EDITOR has no properties.

If I click cancel, I get the first message at the top once.

Mac OSX 10.5.5, 4GB Ram, Dreamweaver CS3 Version 9 Build 3481 <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote><i></i><i></i>

Jon T. Heath
Nexsys Design
www.nexsysdesign.com

Replies

Replied 03 Nov 2008 13:11:03
03 Nov 2008 13:11:03 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hi Jon,

As we suspected. We have found the problem and we'll release a fix version soon.

Regards,

M.Zografski

-----------------------------------
DMXZone.com Support Team
-----------------------------------
Replied 26 Feb 2009 23:35:50
26 Feb 2009 23:35:50 George Petrov replied:
The problem is described in this FAQ:

www.dmxzone.com/go?16522

Greetings,
George

Reply to this topic