Bring your photos to life in an amazing HTML5 slideshow in
Dreamweaver. The Slideshow photo gallery is built with jQuery, is CSS
based and uses HTML5 W3C standard elements like the Canvas and CSS3
Transitions, when available, for the highest animation quality and no
Flash at all – so it runs on all iDevices smoothly!
Choose amazing effects from the famous director, Ken Burns to slowly zoom and pan across your photos, or use the many transitions available. The slideshow includes navigation controls in many styles so it perfectly fits your site.
The HTML5 Slideshow can be used as an Add-on for the Advanced HTML Editor 3.
- Amazing Ken Burns moving effect – It enables a widely used technique of embedding still photographs in motion pictures, displayed with slow zooming and panning effects, and fading transitions between them.
- Extensive Random Ken Burns - Now you can not only choose a random start and end position for the Ken Burns effect but also a random start and end factor!
- HTML5 Animations with Canvas, CSS3 and jQuery – No Flash required!
- Rich choice of slide transitions – You can choose between Fade, Reveal, Push, Slide or Random transition for your slides.
- Cool looking navigation control - Available in many styles and fully stylable with CSS.
- Title and description for each slide - A cool title and description can be displayed as additional slide info.
- Full control of the position of title and description as well the navigation controls
- Discover the power of HTML5 Canvas control - When available it is used to display the Ken Burns effect providing you the best quality ever.
- CSS3 Transforms are used on iDevices like iPad and iPhone - Take advantage of the build in hardware acceleration and give you the maximum performance and greatest experience.
- You can make HTML5 slideshows directly from dynamic sources like a Recordset, an RSS/ATOM Feed fetched with Feed Genie ASP/PHP, or even a Spry DataSet! By combining HTML5 Slideshow now with Feed Genie ASP/PHP, you can make slideshows directly from your Picasa / Flickr Photo Albums! Or just choose the featured photos!
- Live preview of the total slideshow in Dreamweaver - With a single click on the preview button you can see a preview of your complete slideshow.
- Integrated DMXzone Resizer - Now resizing all your images super fast to a regular size for the slideshow and bigger size for display the image in DMXzone Lightbox.
- Timed transitions on slides and text - You can specify the duration of the slide, the text and the transitions.
- Easing enables special movement effect - Apply easing to your transitions. This way you can create effects such as elastic movement, accelerated movement and much more.
- Add clickable links to your slideshow - You can add link to every image of you slideshow. If you have the DMXzone Lightbox extension installed you can automatically generate Lightbox links.
- Great Dreamweaver Integration - Interactive dialog in Dreamweaver with all the options you’ll need.
- An inline property inspector - The property inspector enables you to change several options after you’ve created the slideshow
- Fully Controllable by behaviors - You want to navigate to specific position, start or stop the Slideshow - it can be easily done with the Control HTML5 Slideshow behavior.
- Full Support for the DMXzone Behavior Connector - You can easily bind other DMXzone extensions like DMXzone Lightbox, Sliding Panels and Sliding Bilboard to your slides.
- Search Engine Friendly - HTML5 Slideshow is made in just HTML5, CSS and jQuery it can be nicely indexed by all search engines and web spiders.
- Fully cross-browser compatible - Create stunning slideshows even in Internet Explorer thanks to the DMXzone’s clever use of feature detection and fall back. For example when the HTML5 Canvas control is available it is used, but when it is not available the slideshow falls back to use regular image tags.
Advanced HTML Editor 3 Integration
- HTML5 Slideshow and Advanced HTML Editor 3 integration - Have a look at our HTML5 Slideshow fully integrated into the Advanced HTML Editor 3.
- Expandable options dialog - Collapse and expand the options you need for your slideshow.
- Direct image upload from your computer - You can upload images directly from your computer with the help of Pure PHP Upload 2/ Pure ASP Upload 3 and even resize them with Smart Image Processor ASP/PHP 2.
- Image upload from your Image Gallery Add-on - If you have the Image Gallery Add-on set in your editor, you can upload from the gallery the images that you've selected.
- Images upload from your File Manager Add-on - If you have the File Manager Add-on set in your editor, you can select the images directly from the manager.
- Drag & Drop (Firefox and Chrome) - Drag one or many images from your personal folders and drop to upload them automatically for the slideshow.
- Timed transitions on slides - We offer various combinations of transition effects, image placement and transition duration for your slides.
- Navigation - You can choose which type of control to enable in your image sliders.
- Ken Burns effect - The HTML5 Slideshow will allow you to use Ken Burns effect and edit its position and zoom factor.
- Fully editable settings - If you decide to change any setting at some later point, you can do that from the user friendly interface, where you can set up how the navigation will work and many other options.
Creating Basic HTML5 Slideshow
With this movie we will show you how to create a basic slideshow using HTML5 Slideshow.
Attach Videos to your Images in HTML5 SlideshowWith this movie we will show you how to open videos in DMXzone Lightbox by clicking HTML5 Slideshow images
Randomize and Shuffle your Images in HTML5 SlideshowWith this movie we will show you the new Random and Shuffle options that had recently been integrated into the HTML5 Slideshow.
Using Custom Controls to Navigate the HTML5 SlideshowWith this movie we will show you how you can use custom controls in order to navigate the HTML5 Slideshow.
Open Tooltips in your HTML5 SlideshowWith this movie we will show you how to show Advanced Tooltips when the mouse goes over an HTML5 Slideshow images.
Open HTML5 Slideshow in a LightboxWith this movie we will show you how to show your HTML5 Slideshow in a nice DMXzone Lightbox popup.
Combining HTML5 Slideshow with DMXzone LightboxWith this movie we will show you how to open your HTML5 Slideshow images in DMXzone Lightbox.
Navigate Sliding Panels with HTML5 Slideshow
Creating HTML5 Slideshow Using Spry Data Set
HTML5 Slideshow Overview
Working with HTML5 Slideshow and Behavior Connector
Using File Genie as a Data Source for HTML5 Slideshow
Creating a Responsive HTML5 Slideshow
Controlling HTML5 Slideshow with DMXzone Slider
Inserting HTML5 Slideshow within DMXzone Tabs
Using HTML5 Slideshow with Online Page Editor
Integrating HTML5 Slideshow within the Advanced HTML Editor 3
Bringing HTML5 Music to Your Slideshow
Using Overlay Images with HTML5 Slideshow
Add Music to Your HTML5 Slideshow
Building a Photography Website - Part 1
Creating Image Gallery with Animated Thumbnails
Spry Data Set as a Source in HTML5 Slideshow
Showing Picasa Featured Photos within HTML5 Slideshow
Applying a nice Spin-in Effect to HTML5 Slideshow
Controlling HTML5 Slideshow with Ajax DataGrid
Creating Dynamic HTML5 Slideshow
- Full support for Internet Explorer 11
- Improved compatibility as add-on in Advanced HTML Editor 3
- New toolbar icons for the Bootstrap style of Advanced HTML Editor 3
- Included latest jQuery 1.10.2
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Included new Behavior Connector with restyled UI and better Mac OSX Support
- Updated the automatic file copy and update component for better Dreamweaver CC support
- Improved compatibility with the latest jQuery
- Included latest jQuery 1.10.1
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- New integration with File Genie ASP/PHP! Now you can use any folder as dynamic image source!
- Improved integration with dynamic data
- Improved DW integration
- Improved installer for DW CS6
- New responsive capabilities! Now you can specify width 100%,image placement fill or fit and the slideshow will automatically resize itself to fit your desktop or mobile device browser!
- Improved behavior connector events and compatibility with the latest jQuery
- Latest jQuery 1.7.2 included
- Improved installer for DW CS 5.5+
- Now also available as Advanced HTML Editor 3 Add-on!
- Improved Dreamweaver Interface and context help
- All options in Dreamweaver now generate valid JSON config
- Included latest jQuery 1.6.3
- Fix for fade effect in older Internet Explorer versions
- Improved Dreamweaver UI
- Improved jQuery version recognition and include
- Improved related files include method
- Improved working in Dreamweaver templates
- Compatibility now with site root relative links Dreamweaver option for making all includes site root relative
- Included new jQuery 1.4.4
- Improved depended file includes
- Improved includes and cleanup of styles
- You can make HTML5 slideshows directly from dynamic sources like a Recordset, an RSS/ATOM Feed fetched with Feed Genie ASP/PHP, or even a Spry DataSet!
- By combining HTML5 Slideshow now with Feed Genie ASP/PHP, you can make slideshows directly from your Picasa / Flickr Photo Albums! Or just choose the featured photos!
- Optimized image preloading
- Native support for Spry as data source
- Improved IE positioning and Ken Burns
- Improved iPad support, now the slideshow is smoother and faster than ever!
- Smart linking to case sensitive styles folder
- New option for starting with random slide
- New option to shuffle the slides first
Just open a page using the HTML5 Slideshow. You will see a progress bar indicating new files are being copied. After that a dialog will popup with the list of the new files. Depending on if you have remote site defined and you have site synchronization enabled, the files will be automatically synchronized or you will be presented an option to upload all files.