- Included the latest jQuery 1.11.1
- Improved for Dreamweaver CC 2014
- Improved for DMXzone Extension Manager
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Included new Behavior Connector with restyled UI and better Mac OSX Support
- Updated the automatic file copy and update component for better Dreamweaver CC support
- Improved compatibility with the latest jQuery
- Included latest jQuery 1.10.1
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- New integration with File Genie ASP/PHP! Now you can use any folder as dynamic image source!
- Improved integration with dynamic data
- Improved DW integration
- Improved installer for DW CS6
- New responsive capabilities! Now you can specify width 100%,image
placement fill or fit and the slideshow will automatically resize itself
to fit your desktop or mobile device browser!
- Improved behavior connector events and compatibility with the latest jQuery
- Latest jQuery 1.7.2 included
- Improved installer for DW CS 5.5+
- Now also available as Advanced HTML Editor 3 Add-on!
- Improved Dreamweaver Interface and context help
- All options in Dreamweaver now generate valid JSON config
- Included latest jQuery 1.6.3
- Fix for fade effect in older Internet Explorer versions
- Improved Dreamweaver UI
- Improved jQuery version recognition and include
- Improved related files include method
- Improved working in Dreamweaver templates
- Compatibility now with site root relative links Dreamweaver option for making all includes site root relative
- Included new jQuery 1.4.4
- Improved depended file includes
- Improved includes and cleanup of styles
- You can make HTML5 slideshows directly from dynamic sources like a Recordset, an RSS/ATOM Feed fetched with Feed Genie ASP/PHP, or even a Spry DataSet!
- By combining HTML5 Slideshow now with Feed Genie ASP/PHP, you can make slideshows directly from your Picasa / Flickr Photo Albums! Or just choose the featured photos!
- Optimized image preloading
- Native support for Spry as data source
- Improved IE positioning and Ken Burns
- Improved iPad support, now the slideshow is smoother and faster than ever!
- Smart linking to case sensitive styles folder
- New option for starting with random slide
- New option to shuffle the slides first
Just open a page using the HTML5 Slideshow.
You will see a progress bar indicating new files are being copied. After
that a dialog will popup with the list of the new files. Depending on
if you have remote site defined and you have site synchronization
enabled, the files will be automatically synchronized or you will be
presented an option to upload all files.