- Added forgot password dialog
- Updated forms for login/register
- Improved handling of Dreamweaver XML files. Also error reporting for corrupted XML files is improved
- Improved Windows registry readings on systems with invalid PATH
- Added full support for DMXzone's Dreamweaver Design Templates and Kits. Those are now listed in the "Explore" tab and can be easily installed and updated.
- Improved Dreamweaver active check on Windows
- Improved connectivity and automatic updates
- Improved extensions version checking for minor Dreamweaver updates like DW CC 2014.1.1
- Next to login, now also register procedure for new DMXzone users
- Improved auto updater for DMXzone Extension Manager self. Mac users should download install the full app again.
- Full support 64 bit Dreamweaver! Now you can install any 64 bit compatible Dreamweaver Extensions
- Improved compatibility checks for 64 bit Dreamweaver. Now checks if extensions are really 64 bit compatible.
- New redesigned Extensions views to comply with the latest DMXzone.com design
- History tab included in Extension Detail page to see whats new
- Communication with DMXzone.com now runs through SSL for improved security
- Added new option to redeem product with serial on the Purchased tab for extensions bought on Adobe Exchange
- Improved Dreamweaver detection on the Mac
Windows install so that no administrator rights are required and the
DMXzone Extension Manager is installed under the current user only
- Added new option to reset database under the Options which allows full sync with the latest DMXzone database.
- Fixed rare error 401 during extension installation
- Small UI improvements
- Improved extensions download and updates to run fully through all kind of web and corporate proxies
- Improved support for drag & drop for installing extension files
- Improved run Dreamweaver directly from the DMXzone Extension Manager command
- Improved windows installer
- Allow 3rd party extension to be installed
- Improved extensions detection
- Ignore old non existing Dreamweaver installations
- Improved detection of running Dreamweaver
- Improved MXP files handling
- Improved Dreamweaver installation detection
- Improved extensions installation support for adding document types in Dreamweaver
- Allows users to install extensions that are not for current Dreamweaver, will show an alert first
- Improved support for running on local networks and behind corporate proxy environments
- Many small bug fixes
- Added new start Dreamweaver icon in front of the Dreamweaver version title
- Always delete Dreamweaver cache files after extension installation
- Check and warn if Dreamweaver is active before installing extensions
- Clean up old DMXzone Updater checks
- Improved Dreamweaver user configuration detection for Windows Networks
- Improved detection of third party extensions and ignore them if they contain faulty definitions
- Show reinstall icon on Owned and Explore extensions tab when extension is already installed
If you have already installed the DMXzone Extension Manager for Dreamweaver
all you need to do is hit the reload button and you'll be asked to
install the update.
If you still haven't installed the DMXzone Extension Manager for Dreamweaver
you can simply download the 1.0.1 version.