Due to the many requests we received we pumped up the Ajax AutoComplete extension, which now allows you to limit the address search to a specific region or country in your Google Maps Directions. Also in the Google Maps Directions Add-on we've added end address field to make it easier the adding of from/to directions, which are now possible with two Ajax AutoComplete fields. These and more features and improvements you can explore below in the What's new lists.
The Ajax AutoComplete and its bundles are now available with permanently cut prices!
What's New in Ajax AutoComplete 1.0.8:
- New region limitation options to allow you to limit the address search to specific region/country
- New language option to allow you to choose the Google Maps and AutoComplete language
- Improved draggable route markers - after dragging the marker and new route is calculated the location is updated in the binded from/to Ajax AutoComplete fields.
- Improved integration with Google Maps Directions Add-on
What's New in Google Maps Directions Add-on 1.0.1:
- New end address field for using two Ajax AutoComplete fields as from/to locations
- Improved directions calculation when single marker is used
- Improved integration with Ajax AutoComplete