The completely rewritten DMXzone Calendar 2 is the best Dreamweaver solution when you need a date picker. It can be easily added to any website and is fully customizable with all international and custom date formats so it can serve your users from varying locals. Simply pick a date that your week will start with, show the calendar on focus, icon click or both, or add up to 16 months in a table-like calendar.
The extension is supplied with 24 designer skins to match your site design and speaks 35 different languages. You can choose between many options for the calendar appearance, navigation and even add amazing animation effects when the date picker opens/closes. Need an alternative field for storing your date with different format in a database? We have it too, along with the ability to add beginning and end dates, limit the number of selectable dates and control the range of years displayed.
With the conditional date formatting, specify as many dates and/or date ranges and style them to indicate which are available, busy or have special meanings. The DMXzone Calendar 2 supports dynamic dates and server formats and has built-in server formats for easy data conversion in ASP and PHP. The Behavior Connector lets the DMXzone Calendar 2 to control other extensions including the Ajax Event Calendar, DMXzone Lightbox, Advanced HTML Editor 3 and more.
- New extended functionality - The DMXzone Calendar 2 has been rewritten from the ground up.
- 35 supported languages - You can choose between 35 different languages for the calendar interface.
- 24 designs - There are 24 different designs to choose from so the calendar fits your website design. You can also create your own custom design by editing the CSS.
- Style picker in GUI and the property inspector - Now you can see a preview of the design directly in Dreamweaver.
- All international and custom date formats - Visitors from varying locals respond to different date formats so we added all to use the best one for your website.
- Multiple months as a table - You can add up to 16 months in a 4x4 table.
- Animation effects - Add awesome animation effects to your calendar when opens or closes.
- Calendar appearance - Set the calendar to open on focus, on icon click, or both.
- Custom appearance - You can customize the way your calendar will be navigated and what drop-downs will be available for your users.
- Selectable dates - When checked it limits the number of selectable dates to the given date range.
- Displayed year range - Control the range of years displayed in the year drop-down.
- Alternative fields - Set initial date that will be selected when the calendar is displayed. You can use it to present a human-friendly date for user selection, while passing a more computer-friendly date through for further processing.
- Restrict date range - Limit the range of selectable dates in the calendar by setting a beginning and end dates.
- Conditional Date Formatting -
You can specify as many dates and/or date ranges and style them with a
specific CSS style, and also make them selectable or not. This way you
can for example indicate which dates on your calendar are available,
busy or have other special meanings.
- Full support for dynamic dates and server formats
- Built-in Server Formats for easy data conversion in ASP and PHP
- Dynamic Conditional formatting of dates - Choose from a recordset your date field and a conditional statement for the class to be assigned or not.
- Great Dreamweaver integration - Interactive dialog in Dreamweaver with all the options you'll need.
- Inline calendar - Rich inline calendar within Dreamweaver for easy date pickup
- An inline property inspector - The property inspector enables you to change several options after you’ve created the calendar.
- Full support for DMXzone Behavior Connector - When the user selects a date from the calendar for example a custom action behavior is trigger or other extensions are controlled (DMXzone Lightbox, Advanced HTML Editor 3, Ajax Event Calendar and other).
- Fully controllable by behavior - Full control of the calendar with the Control DMXzone Calendar 2 behavior
Add Events with Date and Time in Ajax Event Calendar
Using DMXzone Timepicker as an Add-on for DMXzone Calendar 2
Setting Today's Date as an Initial Date
Creating a Date Range Selector with DMXzone Calendar 2
Using DMXzone Calendar 2 with Ajax Event Calendar
Holiday Reservation System with DMXzone Calendar 2
Using Standard Dreamweaver Update Record Behavior
Using Standard Dreamweaver Insert Record Behavior
Using Dynamic Conditional Date Formatting
Adding Custom Date to DMXzone Calendar 2
Adding DMXzone Calendar 2 on a Website
DMXzone Calendar 2 Features Overview
The DMXzone Calendar 2 runs on Dreamweaver 8 but we do not support it officially.
- New: Full compatibility with the HTML5 Data Bindings, DMXzone Database Connector PHP/ASP and Database Updater PHP/ASP! Now you can use the date picker to store and retrieve the right dates in your database!
- Improved date parsing and default date handling
- Various minor bug fixes
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Updated the automatic file copy and update component for better Dreamweaver CC support
- Improved compatibility with the latest jQuery
- Included latest jQuery 1.10.1
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- Included new Behavior Connector with restyled UI and better Mac OSX Support
- Improved support for new addition styling themes, like the DMXzone Metro UI Theme Pack
- Improved style picker dialog to pick up automatically new available styles
- Included updated jQuery UI to 1.10.1 - Scripts and Styles
- Included updated jQuery to 1.8.3
- Included 11 new languages
- Updated jQuery UI themes
- Minor bug fixes
- Improved date formatting functions for ASP and PHP
- New extensibility with Add-ons - now with the DMXzone Timepicker
- Improved automatic updating of the date formatting functions on page open
- Improved calendar DW popups size
- Small DW CS6 improvements
- Improved compatibility with DMXzone Tabs.
- Improved CSS Styles
- Added Style Picker in GUI and property inspector
- Fixed Dreamweaver CS5.5 installation bug
- Improved copy between two calendars action in the Control behavior
- Improved working with dynamic data sources