Google Maps Drawing Add-on is a fully integrated Drawing Editor and allows you to sketch anything you want directly in Dreamweaver. Just pick the place on the map that you need to work on and start drawing. You can draw directions, different shapes such as rectangles, circles or even polygons to highlight certain parts of the map. You can choose any color, set up opacity and stroke.
The Add-on also works greatly in our amazing Advanced HTML Editor 3, where you have all its functionality directly in it. It's very simple to use and the effects that you can accomplish are stunning.
The Google Maps Drawing Add-on requires DMXzone Google Maps.
- DMXzone Google Maps integration - In order to customize your map with drawings, simply select the Add-on from the add-ons tab in the DMXzone Google Maps UI and click the drawing options button.
- Great Dreamweaver integration
- Interactive dialog in Dreamweaver with all the options you'll need.
Just interact with the Google Maps as you would normally: zoom, drag,
switch views and use the drawing toolbar to add various shapes in
- Draggable map - Change the location at any point you want by simply choosing the arrows and dragging the map with your mouse.
- Polyline Tool - Draw any custom directions or anything you need on your map.
- Rectangle shape - Use the rectangle shape in order to create a color overlay on your map.
- Circle shape - You can also use the circle shape in order to point out a specific part of your map.
- Polygon tool - Draw any multi-sided object on your map.
- Color picker - Choose any color for your shapes and borders from the built-in color picker.
- Opacity color level - Set the color intensity level to fit your map.
- Stroke color, opacity and weight - Customize your overlay stroke with color, opacity, and thickness.
- Bring to front action - In order to top all other overlays, simply select the overlay and select "bring to front "action.
- Move to back action - To move an overlay behind all others, select "move to back" action
- Move forwards action - For a map with multiple overlays it's easy to move one overlay above the other using the "move forwards" action.
- Move backwards action - For a map with multiple overlays it's easy to move one overlay behind the other using the "move backwards" action.
- Delete action - If you wish to delete any overlay on the map, simply select it and click the delete action button.
- Shape selection and properties - Additionally, you can resize your shape at any time by clicking on it and using the handles. If you wish to delete your last interactions just click the undo icon.
As Advanced HTML Editor 3 Add-on:
- Add-on for Advanced HTML Editor 3 and DMXzone Google Maps - You can use it, together with the DMXzone Google Maps, in our most popular Advanced HTML Editor 3 extension!
- Polyline, rectangle, circle and polygon tools and shapes - All tools and shape you need to customize your map are available in the toolbar.
- Overlays actions - If you need to rearrange the overlays in your map, you can use the different actions from the toolbar.
- Color selection - There are 5 different colors to choose from for your shapes and objects.
- Stroke and overlay properties - Customize your stroke with color, opacity level and wight. You can also set an opacity lever for the overlay color.
Using Google Maps Drawing Add-on
Using Google Maps with Drawing Add-on in Adv HTML Editor 3
Custom Directions with Google Maps Drawing Add-on
The Google Maps Drawing Add-on runs on Dreamweaver 8 but we do not support it officially.
This Extension Requires:
Empower full featured Google Maps in Dreamweaver!
DMXzone Google Maps is a Dreamweaver extension that enables you to unleash the power of Google Maps in just a few clicks. Add markers to cities, addresses, businesses and events with info balloons on interactive, annotated maps and integrate them in your websites! Let your visitors browse a dynamic or static map and find what they are looking for as quickly as possible. You can change marker images, show rich tooltips, pan to location and tons of other features all set up in a world featuring ...