The DMXzone Responsive Text is a great Dreamweaver tool if you want to create a fully responsive text and headings for various devices. The text will scale up or down depending on the device screen resolution, so your headings offer the same effect no matter if your user is browsing the website on smart phone, tablet or a huge flat screen monitor.
Along with the extremely easy customization of your text, you can add
multiple lines, block elements, and also have a great Dreamweaver design
- Fully responsive on any design - Create a text for you website that will be greatly previewed on any mobile device as well as on a desktop browser.
- Fully resizable -You can easily set the width and height for the div container.
- Font size - Set min. and max. font size so that your text fits any design perfectly.
- Multi lines - You can add as many lines as you wish, simply using a break.
- Fully compatible with DW CS6 CSS fluid grid - You can add multiple block element.
- Great Dreamweaver design preview - The edited region is greatly presented in Dreamweaver design view.
Adding a Scalable Headline in your Page Header
Using Responsive Text with CS6 Fluid Grid Layouts
Using DMXzone Responsive Text
The DMXzone Responsive Text runs on Dreamweaver 8 but we do not support it officially.
- Included the latest jQuery 1.11.1
- Improved for Dreamweaver CC 2014
- Improved for DMXzone Extension Manager
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Updated the automatic file copy and update component for better Dreamweaver CC support
- Improved compatibility with the latest jQuery
- Included latest jQuery 1.10.1
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility