Pure PHP Upload 3 is the most
advanced upload solution ever! It combines all the latest technologies
in the web development world like AJAX, HTML5 and CSS3. All available at
your fingertips and in your trusted Dreamweaver environment. With just a
few clicks, you become an expert.
It empowers strong validated client and server side restricted uploads, making them more secure than ever. Full support for mobile file upload - now with iOS 6 and Android 4 you can upload any image from your mobile phone directly with a great looking HTML5 progress bar.
It also supports the DMXzone Ajax Form - turn your form to a dynamic ajax form so that it is submitted and processed directly without any page refreshes and show the result directly inline! Combine Pure PHP Upload 3 with DMXzone Ajax Form and you will get full Ajax File Upload! With real time accurate progress tracking in all the latest browsers!
- Pure Ajax File Upload - With DMXzone Ajax Form and Pure PHP Upload 3
you can easily upload a file without the need to refresh the page in
order to preview the result. Also with Ajax Upload the progress bar will
run much smoother on the latest browsers as all progress is tracked by
the client side browser and there is no need to trouble your server for
it. You will get progress information even on PHP servers that do not
support progress information or don't have the needed components
- Customizable progress bars - The build-in Dreamweaver menu enables you to select multiple predefined Progress bars and customize them.
- Progress bar preview - You can preview your progress bar design directly in Dreamweaver by clicking the “preview” button.
- Different options for each file upload field
– You can specify different options for each file upload field. This
way you can have each upload field stored in a different location and
specify which file types are allowed per field.
- File conflict handling – Determine how a file should be handled if its name conflicts with the name of an existing file in the directory.
- Specify the uploaded file types – From the dropdown menu you can select the file types that can be uploaded or enter their extensions in a comma separated list. Leave empty for no file restrictions.
- Upload engine for Advanced HTML Editor 3 - You can use Pure PHP Upload 3 extension as an uploading solution in the Advanced HTML Editor 3.
- Advanced client and server side upload restrictions - File size, image dimensions and type restrictions are checked client-side as well as server-side! This is the most secure way to allow uploads. Note that client side file size and image dimensions might not be allowed to be checked by all browsers due to security settings, but they will be checked server side anyway.
- Multiple language support
- Pure PHP Upload 3 contains advanced browser detection that determines
the language of your visitor and translates the messages of the
extension into their language.
- Extended Data bindings
- extended data bindings are available so that you can easily access
the properties of the uploaded files and have total freedom to use them
any way you intent to. Pure PHP Upload 3 allows you to set the
properties of your form fields in the bindings menu.
- Fully object oriented - Pure PHP Upload 3 is fully object oriented, making the extension more advanced than ever. It collects all the information of the files that you upload server-side. The extension collects data such as filenames, file sizes and the size of images from the upload class so you can store these values in your database.
- Great Dreamweaver Integration - Interactive dialog in Dreamweaver with all the options you’ll need.
- Fully cross-browser compatible - Runs perfectly on any up-to-date desktop browser as well as mobile devices.
Storing Width and Height of an Image into a Database
Uploading Multiple Files with Advanced Multi Uploader
Uploading Files to a Dynamic Folder
Creating an Ajax Upload Page
Using Pure PHP Upload 3 with Update Record
Using Pure PHP Upload 3 with Insert Record
Uploading Files with Pure PHP Upload 3
- Improved compatibility with Dreamweaver Update Record Server Behavior
- Improved compatibility with Pure PHP Upload Addons
- Improved unique file handling option to retain the new file name in $_POST
- Improved storing image width & height in hidden fields and synchronization for storing in a database
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Updated the automatic file copy and update component for better Dreamweaver CC support
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- Improved compatibility with DMXzone Ajax Form for pure HTML5 Ajax Uploads
- Improved working of the Flash Progress Bars and real time progress tracking
- Various improvements on the progress bars in IE
- Improved optional file upload and compatibility with Update Record Server behavior
- Fixed Max Form Size and Max File Size limits handling