The latest version of our HTML5 Data Bindings extension will blow your mind when you see the full list of features and improvements that our developers included. It comes with fully rewritten HMTL5 Data Bindings template engine and now parsing and populating data bindings is mighty fast and powerful. Also, it supports the newest addition to our extensions - the DMXzone Security Provider PHP/ASP for secure database queries. These and many more you can check out below!
What's New in HTML5 Data Bindings 1.4.0:
- Fully rewritten HTML5 Data Bindings template engine! Now parsing and populating data bindings is mighty fast and powerful!
- Added full support for the new DMXzone Security Provider PHP/ASP for secure database queries.
- Data Sources dependent on security are now automatically refreshed when the user logs in or out.
- Improved Data Sources Manageability - now you can add/copy and delete data sources from the HTML5 Data Sources dialog, together with new Apply button.
- Improved Control HTML5 Data Bindings behavior to do a smart refresh of the data. So data is reloaded with the same parameters if they haven't been changed.
- Improved the Control HTML5 Data Bindings behavior with select current record when used on a select tag (drop down)
- Simplified code, generated by the Control HTML5 Data Bindings, so it only adds the changed parameters. Note that you will need to reapply all Control behaviors again.
- Implemented ‘between’ functionality for date comparisons when using in combination with the DMXzone Database Connector PHP/ASP & Updater PHP/ASP
- Improved insertion and selection of the repeat regions current selection properties like $index, $name
- Added new data.value bindings for all selects, inputs and textarea field for better binding of data values.
- Improved Dreamweaver design view rendering of input fields with data-binding-value attributes.
- New Behavior Connector Events for integration with DMXzone Security Provider PHP/ASP to allows you to react when the users is not logged in or does not have enough permissions.
- Compatibility and preparation for the upcoming HTML5 Data Bindings Pro.
- Improved the test source option from the data source dialog when using database sources, to call the test source dialog.
- Default data source type to database if you have the DMXzone Database Connector PHP/ASP installed
- Latest jQuery 1.10.2 included
Our weekly content summary
It was a great week at the DMXzone as we released the DMXzone Security Provider PHP/ASP extension! If you still haven't checked it out, watch the numerous video tutorials that will teach you the magic of this powerful tool. Also, our developers rewrote completely the HTML5 Data Bindings template engine and along with many other great new features and improvements it's now available for free download in our extensions section. Additionally, DMXzone Database Connector PHP/ASP and DMXzone ...