DMXzone Bootstrap 3 is the next generation Dreamweaver extension based on the newest Twitter Bootstrap. Supplied with four grid systems, it's responsive by default and makes it easy to create great-looking web pages and web apps, which are automatically compatible with various devices.
Full support for Bootstrap 3 mobile first design and the dedicated floater gives you a quick access to all the options you need. Additionally, there's an integrated converter that transforms Bootstrap 2 based pages to Bootstrap 3 in seconds.
The great design view integration allows you to add/delete cells, rows and containers as well as merge cells, duplicate and spread them in just a mouse click time. You can choose how to include your bootstrap on your pages; normal, minified or even through CDN, so you can achieve the fastest performance for your website.
DMXzone Bootstrap 3 Elements is already available!
- Full support for the Bootstrap 3 mobile first design - Due
to the major changes in the Grid, Bootstrap 3 targets smaller devices
first and then expands components and grids (cascades up) for larger
screens. When you declare a specific grid size, that is the grid for
that size and above.
- Bootstrap 3 grid dedicated floater - With the greatly helpful and easy accessible floating panel you have all the needed options just a mouse click away.
- Design for each device differently, directly in Dreamweaver - There are four Grid systems included in Bootstrap 3 for extra small devices, such as phones < 768px, small devices (tablets>= 768px), medium devices (desktops>= 992px) and large devices (desktops>= 1200px).
- Fully responsive layout within Dreamweaver - When designing your layout you can follow the work in progress for mobile and desktop browsers directly in Dreamweaver by selecting the desired size for mobile phones, tablets, desktop and large desktop.
- Twitter Bootstrap 12-column responsive grid - It includes a responsive, mobile first fluid grid system that appropriately scales up to 12 columns as the device or viewport size increases.
- Support for advanced grid layouts and nested columns - You can add as many rows as you wish within a column and it's incredibly easy and much more intuitive!
- Great Design View integration - The DMXzone Bootstrap 3 allows you to add/delete cells, rows and containers as well as merge cells, duplicate and spread them in just a mouse click time.
- Supported devices - DMXzone Bootstrap supports different devices and screen resolutions.
- DMXzone Bootstrap Options Command - You can choose how to include your bootstrap on your pages; normal, minified or even through CDN, so you can achieve the fastest performance for your website.
- Automatic file copy and include - If you don't like to automatically copy bootstrap files and inclusion, you can switch it off!
Bootstrap Grid Management
Grid Cells Management
- Add cell left - will add a new grid cell on the left side of the current selected cell
- Add cell right - will add a new grid cell on the right side of the current selected cell
- Duplicate cell - will duplicate the selected cell
- Merge with left cell - will merge the contents of the current grid cell with its right neighbor
- Merge with right cell - will merge the contents of the current grid cell with its left neighbor
- Delete cell - will delete the selected cell
Grid Row Management
- Add row above - will add a grid row above the current selected row
- Add row inside - will add a grid row inside the current selected cell
- Add row below - will add a grid row below the current selected row
General Alignment and selection options
- Spread cells - will make all grid cells on the same row equal in size
- Select cell - selects the cells and opens the Property inspector
- Add container - adds a fluid/fixed container that wraps the page content
- Increase offset - increases the number of columns before the cell
- Decrease offset - decreases the number of columns before the cell
- Increase push - will increase the number of pushed columns in the grid right
- Decrease push - will decrease the number of pushed columns in the grid right
- Increase pull - will increase the number of pulled columns in the grid left
- Decrease pull - will decrease the number of pulled columns in the grid left
- Expand to left - will expand the width of the current grid cell getting the needed width from its left neighbor
- Contract from left - will contract the width of the current grid cell and increase the width of its left neighbor
- Expand to right - will expand the width of the current grid cell getting the needed width from its right neighbor
- Contract from right - will contract the width of the current grid cell and increase the width of its right neighbor
Validating If a Record Exists in a Database
Custom Supersized Controls with Bootstrap 3 Elements
Dynamic Responsive Thumbnail Gallery with Bootstrap 3
Using DMXzone Bootstrap 3 List Group and Panel Elements
Using Bootstrap 3 Thumbnails and Label Elements
Using Bootstrap 3 Button Elements
Using Bootstrap 3 Table Elements
Using Bootstrap 3 Typography Elements
Accessing DMXzone Bootstrap 3 Elements
Using HTML5 Parallax Slider on Responsive Bootstrap 3 Pages
Convert Bootstrap 2 Based Page to Bootstrap 3
Building Page with Mobile First Approach
Building Nested Layouts with DMXzone Bootstrap 3
Using the Cell Offset Options in DMXzone Bootstrap 3
Using Pull and Push Options in DMXzone Bootstrap 3
Inserting DMXzone Bootstrap 3 on a Page
- Allow custom bootstrap builds with own paths to be used in the DMXzone Bootstrap 3 Options
- Performance Speed gain in Dreamweaver design view rendering
- Improved selection retaining after adding new grid rows
- Improved UI for Dreamweaver on a Mac
- Included the latest Bootstrap 3.1.1
- Full support for DMXzone Bootstrap 3 Elements
- Included the latest Bootstrap 3.1.0
- Full support for rendering the bootstrap glyphicons in Dreamweaver Design View
- Improved pagination rendering in Design View
- Great Rendering speed performance increased in Design View
- fixed DW Mac bug causing crashes on load
- Improved DW design view rendering of lists and form controls
- Greatly improved the speed of the page convert from Bootstrap 2 to 3
- General speed improvement of the Dreamweaver integration
- Improved Dreamweaver floating panel to be more responsive and retain focus of the current editing selection
- Fixed some minor editing bugs